X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupp, cold you elaborate a bit more?
    Relationship status?

Two of Z-Wave device battery monitors show up and two don't show up. All four have a relationship status of: Child
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      If you have a device not showing up in HS Mobile it's most likely that it's relationship status isn't set or is set to 0. This bug is being worked on. To test the relationship you can use:
      http://HSServerIPAddressort/JSON?r...=REFIDofDevice this will return data like the following.
      {"Name":"HomeSeer Devices","Version":"1.0","Devices":[{"ref":167,"name":"Deck Lights Outside","location":"Deck","location2":"First", "value":0,"status":"Off","device_type_string":"X10","las t_ch ange":"\/Date(1533873660352)\/","relationship":0,"hide_from_view":false, "associated_devices":[],"device_type":{"Device_API":0,"Device_API_Description":" No API","Device_Type":4,"Device_Type_Description":"Type 4", "Device_SubType":0,"Device_SubType_Description":""},"dev ice_ image":"","UserNote":"","UserAccess":"Any", "status_image":"/images/HomeSeer/status/off.gif","voice_command":"","misc":4872,"interface_name":"X1 0"}]}
      That URL is not clickable (just opens up about:blank in chrome) and it's truncated so I can't copy paste it.

Comment

"http://HSServerIPAddressort/JSON?request=getStatus&ref=REFIDofDevice"

I believe IP address and Port need to be entered, quotes not part of request.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamijerry View Post
          "http://HSServerIPAddressort/JSON?request=getStatus&ref=REFIDofDevice"

I believe IP address and Port need to be entered, quotes not part of request.
          Needs a little more than that.
          Just tried it.
          Dan-O

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O View Post

Needs a little more than that.
            Just tried it.
            http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/JSON?request=getstatus&ref=XXX

This works for me.

Comment

For anyone reading this:
              You need to enter your IP address and port number of your HS server (first group of XXX's) and then at the end you will add you device ID which can be found on your HS page on the device you're investigating's Advanced Tab.
              The last 3 XXX's are where you enter the device ID number.

The relationship status of one of the devices in question is 4 on my one device that I can't see in HS Mobile.
              Dan-O

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O View Post
                For anyone reading this:
                You need to enter your IP address and port number of your HS server (first group of XXX's) and then at the end you will add you device ID which can be found on your HS page on the device you're investigating's Advanced Tab.
                The last 3 XXX's are where you enter the device ID number.

The relationship status of one of the devices in question is 4 on my one device that I can't see in HS Mobile.
                I can second this on the FanLinc fan that does not show up in HS Mobile.

Code:
                {"Name":"HomeSeer Devices","Version":"1.0","Devices":[{"ref":36,"name":"Ceiling Fan - Fan","location":"Master Bedroom","location2":"House","value":66,"status":"Medium","device_type_string":"Insteon Dual-Band FanLinc Fan","last_change":"\/Date(1534098976468)\/",[B]"relationship":4[/B],"hide_from_view":false,"associated_devices":[35],"device_type":{"Device_API":4,"Device_API_Description":"Plug-In API","Device_Type":4,"Device_Type_Description":"Plug-In Type 4","Device_SubType":0,"Device_SubType_Description":""},"device_image":"","UserNote":"","UserAccess":"Any","status_image":"images/HomeSeer/contemporary/fan-on.png","voice_command":"","misc":4864,"interface_name":"Insteon"}]}

Comment

HS Mobile won't log in via MyHS anymore. HStouch has the same problem, but HStouch works locally (haven't tested HS Mobile locally). MyHS works fine in a browser.
                  It started yesterday, but has the same problem.

The error message in HS Mobile is hard to read and does not make much sense at the moment...

EDIT: No, I'm lying MyHS doesn't work in a browser anymore.
                  EDIT2: I unchecked and re-checked the MyHS setting on Setup -> Network, and now it works again.
                  Wow, surprisingly fast too!
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                    HS Mobile won't log in via MyHS anymore. HStouch has the same problem, but HStouch works locally (haven't tested HS Mobile locally). MyHS works fine in a browser.
                    It started yesterday, but has the same problem.

The error message in HS Mobile is hard to read and does not make much sense at the moment...

EDIT: No, I'm lying MyHS doesn't work in a browser anymore.
                    EDIT2: I unchecked and re-checked the MyHS setting on Setup -> Network, and now it works again.
                    Wow, surprisingly fast too!
                    I reported this in another thread yesterday but never heard anything back. I emailed support today before I saw your post. This fixed it for me too.

Comment

Works fine for me. French locale system : accents are not OK. Also i can't add pure virtual devices in the dasboard.

Comment

I have noticed a problem from the previous beta using my Go-Control irrigation controller. In the previous beta I added the Go-Control irrigation device to my dashboard and I had to tap on the widget for another window to open to select which zone/valve would turn on and for how long. In this beta the device shows the valve control when I look at it under devices, but when I add it to my Dashboard the valve controls disappear and the there is no way to turn them on through the dashboard.

Attached Files

Comment

Any idea when us iOS users can play
                          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                          Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                          Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                          3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                          4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                          3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                          SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

I have the app loaded on a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have a dashbaord up and running with a variety of devices and events. So far so good. I have been trying to create a new dashboard with a couple of devices. When I add one particular device the dashboard will not open, I simply get a spinning circle. I have deleted and recreated the offending dashboard a couple of times, trying with the offending device both alone and after other devices have been loaded. It is alway the one device that causes the problem.
                            The device is one switch on a dual switch Qubino micro module. It appears and functions as it should in HS either through the web interface or MyHs.

Comment

I still have devices that cause the spinning arrow and have to clear the dashboard and start over with the ones that do work. Is there a fix in the future for this?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                                I still have devices that cause the spinning arrow and have to clear the dashboard and start over with the ones that do work. Is there a fix in the future for this?
                                I had a similar problem with one of my ecobee thermostats. One of them would add just fine, and the other one would cause the spinning wheel of doom. It turned out to be a parent-child thing with me. The plugin occasionally creates random children that are duplicates of normal devices. For instance I would have two separate heat set points... one that updated regularly and the other that never updated. So I’d go in and clean house... delete the stray device no big deal, right? Every so often (usually updating the plugin version) it happens again. Delete the device, problem solved again. Fast forward to HS Mobile and the spinning wheel of doom. See rupp’s post above (sorry, cant figure how to quote it on the iPad), relationship status may be the problem. Use the following url:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/JSON?request=getstatus&ref=XXX

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the homeseer ip
                                XXX is the device id

Lo and behold the root device has more kids than were living in the house. So I see all the numbers for the devices that should be plus another 4 or 5 that I had previously deleted. I had to write a script to delete the record of the dead kiddos and bam! No more spinning wheel (in my case). YMMV and do it at your own risk, and of course make a backup before writing/executing this kind of script.

Here’s the documentation on the scripting that you need to do if you have my problem...
                                http://help.homeseer.com/help/HS3/st...s_deviceclass1

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X