• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post
    *cough cough*
    Nice!

Comment

Hello all, I am a retired software geek and have been developing my own personal iOS App to talk to HomeSeer. At first it was just a project for myself but some who have seen it liked it enough to encourage me to release it. I'm looking for a few ( no more than 5 ) people who might be interested in beta testing my App. It is not currently as full featured as the official HomeSeer app but it does some nice things. If anyone is interested please contact me via direct message. It requires iOS 12 as I am using the latest Network frameworks provided by Apple. It will run on iPads but the user interface needs a some work to make it look better on an iPad. To access over the internet you will need to be able to set up port forwarding on your home routers. It uses both the JSON interface to the HomeSeer system and the Ascii Control link to talk to a HomeSeer system. I run HomeSeer on a Raspberry Pi system so I'm curious to see how it will do with systems running on other platforms.

Comment

I am great at breaking stuff. Count me in for beta. I found a few bugs in HS3Touch iOS and better yet. Reported them

Comment

Please include me in on the beta testing. Running Homseer software on windows 10.

Comment

To all who have expressed interest in the beta. We have sent a direct message to each with the info on how to email us the necessary information to be included in the beta. So please check for messages. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lakehawk View Post
              To all who have expressed interest in the beta. We have sent a direct message to each with the info on how to email us the necessary information to be included in the beta. So please check for messages. Thanks!
              Also interested in the beta

—-
              John

Comment

i've not received a DM yet.

Comment

I probably screwed putting this here. This is not the official HomeSeer iOS beta. I have written my own app and started a limited beta of it. You would only get a direct message if you replied to the post I made about the beta of my app. I probably should create a separate topic in the forum. Heading out on a trip and will not be checking anything until tomorrow at the earliest.

Comment

Can you please add me to your beta?

Comment

Can you please ad me to the beta also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I probably screwed putting this here. This is not the official HomeSeer iOS beta. I have written my own app and started a limited beta of it. You would only get a direct message if you replied to the post I made about the beta of my app. I probably should create a separate topic in the forum. Heading out on a trip and will not be checking anything until tomorrow at the earliest.
                        Ah that explains it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I’d love to participate in your beta!

Comment

iOS beta was released to Testflight today. If you signed up, you should have received an email; otherwise, head over here for more info: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-v-1-0-2-9-ios

Thanks for your patience everyone.
                            HomeSeer Mobile for IOS is ready for testing! To test, install the TestFlight app on your IOS device and use this link to join the Beta: https://testflight.apple.c

Comment

Working...
                            X