Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    replied
    Locally HS Mobile is flying. No really, it's insanely fast.

Via MyHS it's very slow.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Ok, so that rules out any HS3 changes. We did switch over the backup MyHS server so we could install some updates. I switched it back to the primary, see if there is any change. I assume you are testing through MyHS and not local?
    Still the same delay in getting devices unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• ralnet
    replied
    GALAXY TAB A 10.1

MOBIL VERSION 3.7

HS3 .470

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180830-195540.png
Views:	116
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	1244757Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180830-195540.png
Views:	52
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	1244758

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Ok, so that rules out any HS3 changes. We did switch over the backup MyHS server so we could install some updates. I switched it back to the primary, see if there is any change. I assume you are testing through MyHS and not local?

Originally posted by stefxx View Post

Thanks. Unfortunately, 473 isn't much better (just a little). I did a few test with starting HS3Touch, repeated it at least 5 times to make sure it was consistent:

435: ~6 seconds before all devices are loaded
    470: ~20 seconds before all devices are loaded
    473: ~18 seconds before all devices are loaded

Same config, same database (so same number of devices), just different versions of HS3. Something else must have changed as well I guess?

I did test remotely as I am away from home for at least a few more days. Local access is probably a bit faster, but as I said, the difference between 435 and 470 (actually, 460 which I installed 2 or 3 weeks ago) was significant enough to note as soon as I installed it when I was home.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh
    To see if it was the HS3 changes, can you try build 473, this has the association checks removed:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_473.msi
    Thanks. Unfortunately, 473 isn't much better (just a little). I did a few test with starting HS3Touch, repeated it at least 5 times to make sure it was consistent:

435: ~6 seconds before all devices are loaded
    470: ~20 seconds before all devices are loaded
    473: ~18 seconds before all devices are loaded

Same config, same database (so same number of devices), just different versions of HS3. Something else must have changed as well I guess?

I did test remotely as I am away from home for at least a few more days. Local access is probably a bit faster, but as I said, the difference between 435 and 470 (actually, 460 which I installed 2 or 3 weeks ago) was significant enough to note as soon as I installed it when I was home.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    For the toggle, edit the status/graphics page and make sure your ON and OFF devices have CONTROL_USE_ON and OFF set on them, otherwise it will not work.

That was it Rich.
    Some had the control set as on & off and others were set to Not Specified.

Thank you for the assistance
    Last edited by Dan-O; August 30, 2018, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    1207 devices. In 435 devices loaded almost instantly, with 470 it takes about 20 seconds before all devices are shown.

Current Date/Time: 30-8-2018 18:51:21
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.470
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 1 Hour 54 Minutes 3 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.15
    Number of Devices: 1207
    Number of Events: 308
    Available Threads: 400
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.3.1.2: APCUPSD
    3.0.0.21: Buienradar
    3.0.0.21: Chromecast
    0.0.0.21: DoorBird
    3.0.0.48: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.3: FritzTR064
    3.0.11.1538: IRTrans
    3.0.0.6: Neato
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.0.13: P1
    3.0.3.2: Plugwise Pro
    0.0.0.42: Pushover 3P
    1.0.0.7: Restart
    30.0.0.36: RFXCOM
    3.0.6159.37431: UltraNetatmo3
    3.0.0.88: weatherXML
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    How many devices do you have? When testing with a users system with 3800 devices we found some devices where the parent/child relationship was messed up (same child under multiple parents and some children marked as root). This really caused confusion for any app using the JSON API. So HS now does some checks to fix this. I did not think it affected performance, but maybe so.

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    I noticed the same slow loading of devices in HS3Touch as well. 435 was really fast, 470 is slooooow.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    For the toggle, edit the status/graphics page and make sure your ON and OFF devices have CONTROL_USE_ON and OFF set on them, otherwise it will not work.

Originally posted by Dan-O View Post
    I like the toggle check box choice, thank you for implementing that.

I still have a couple motion X-10 motion sensors that won't toggle even when the option have been chosen.
    I have other X-10 motion sensors that will toggle.

Still doesn't find my Z-Wave garage door sensor or my Z-Wave deadbolt. I created a dashboard for all the battery monitors and they still don't show up.
    I have 'refreshed' from the menu.

Leave a comment:

• JLDubz
    replied
    sirmeili and : Thank you for this information. A fix for drop-down lists will be out shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Dan-O
    replied
    I like the toggle check box choice, thank you for implementing that.

I still have a couple motion X-10 motion sensors that won't toggle even when the option have been chosen.
    I have other X-10 motion sensors that will toggle.

Still doesn't find my Z-Wave garage door sensor or my Z-Wave deadbolt. I created a dashboard for all the battery monitors and they still don't show up.
    I have 'refreshed' from the menu.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by MattLau View Post
    For now, I just lost my Meiharmony devices, (I think I lost all the devices that have a drop-down list) .
    Same thing here. all my "Device" devics are missing, but the Activities device is there (which is a dropdown). My FanLincs also don't show controls and they have dropdowns.

So it's not all all dropdowns, but some do not show.

Edit: nevermind, the Activity device has a status, but no option to control it, so yeah, dropdowns are broken again.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    So my Fanlincs now show up, but they are less than useful. They show up as 1 device (instead of two) and it appears i can only control the fan portion.

Name:	2018-08-30_10-18-24.png
Views:	142
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1244614

Name:	Screenshot_20180830-101700.png
Views:	140
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	1244613

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I noticed the same slow loading of devices in HS3Touch as well. 435 was really fast, 470 is slooooow.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Is it just me or is downloading devices much, MUCH slower? It seems that startup time has more than tripled since the last release...
    I also get errors when refresing devices. Yes, I know 1124 devices is a lot, but it's not that much. And HS is designed for larger systems...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X