No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Beta 3.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have solved the hidden device issue and wanted to share.

I was having trouble seeing my batteries for my deadbolt and my garage door sensor, both Z-Wave devices.
    Both 'devices' that were my battery monitors were checked (or not checked) to show but the PARENT devices were checked off to hide from mobile or just hide from views.
    Once I unchecked the boxes on my Main HS web page so that they could be seen, I was able to see the parent and subsequently was able to see the batteries and add them to my HS Mobile Batteries Dashboard.

Hopefully this helped someone.
    Last edited by Dan-O; September 5, 2018, 09:53 AM.
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

I'm trying to understand why virtually no devices show up and it has something to do with "Show In Mobile". In HS Touch I could hide the root or other child devices, but in HS Mobile it seems the root has to have "Show In Mobile" enabled So it either shows correctly in HS Touch or in HS Mobile, but not both.

I have the word "Root" in all root devices so now in HS Mobile I would want to remove that word, but in HS Touch I now see two kitchen lights as opposed to being able to hide the root. I get it, but the WAF will just drop unless I'm missing something basic.

Comment

We are moving to an architecture where the root and child devices are not dispalyed as separete items. So you need to make sure you have the root and all the children visible. You can hide some children if you want but some devices may not display properly.

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
        I'm trying to understand why virtually no devices show up and it has something to do with "Show In Mobile". In HS Touch I could hide the root or other child devices, but in HS Mobile it seems the root has to have "Show In Mobile" enabled So it either shows correctly in HS Touch or in HS Mobile, but not both.

I have the word "Root" in all root devices so now in HS Mobile I would want to remove that word, but in HS Touch I now see two kitchen lights as opposed to being able to hide the root. I get it, but the WAF will just drop unless I'm missing something basic.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

We have posted Beta 3.8 with some bug fixes, update from the App Store. See the sticky post.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X