Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Beta 3.8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Are you planning on a "dark interface"? At night all of the white color will drive my eyes crazy! Food for thought.,..
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
      Yup....first thing I checked.
      If you create new widgets for those same devices, do you experience the same thing?
      - JL West
      HomeSeer Software Engineer
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Is there a reason why Homeseer Mobile will not work on an Acer Tablet? In google play store all you can bring up is the old HSTouch app. Homeseer Mobile is not a selection.

        Comment


        • #19
          Android version is not compatible

          Comment


          • #20
            I just started playing with this today. Seam straight foward. But, I having problems moving the square around, how is this done? I figured out how to resize, but not moving it...
            Hector
            ____________________________________
            Win.2003 OS, HS3
            BLDSC,BLstat,BLRadar,BLRamdom,BLOccupied
            BLups,BLrain8,HSTouch,Ultrajones Weatherbug,
            MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rotech View Post
              I just started playing with this today. Seam straight foward. But, I having problems moving the square around, how is this done? I figured out how to resize, but not moving it...
              Press down with your finger and when the window pops up you can slide it into a different position.

              Comment


              • #22
                Can someone please tell us which android version is required to run Homeseer Mobile? Could admin please post this minimal requirement in the post as well in post #1. Thanks

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by cowinger View Post

                  Press down with your finger and when the window pops up you can slide it into a different position.
                  Thank you
                  Hector
                  ____________________________________
                  Win.2003 OS, HS3
                  BLDSC,BLstat,BLRadar,BLRamdom,BLOccupied
                  BLups,BLrain8,HSTouch,Ultrajones Weatherbug,
                  MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                    Can someone please tell us which android version is required to run Homeseer Mobile? Could admin please post this minimal requirement in the post as well in post #1. Thanks
                    Android Lollipop (v5.0 API21) is the minimum supported OS version. For the best experience, we recommend Android Marshmallow (v6.0 API23) or newer.

                    - JL West
                    HomeSeer Software Engineer
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dchramcow View Post
                      Awesome! thanks for the heads up.

                      Really itching to try this on iOS.
                      Ditto! I am also a Waze beta tester so I am familiar with testflight.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

                        If you create new widgets for those same devices, do you experience the same thing?
                        The 0.3.9 relase of Mobile today fixed this. It worked before 0.3.8....and and now works again with 0.3.9.
                        My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X