This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmn View Post
    Not sure what that means. Is it a bug or is there something I can do?

Regards
    Michael
    1. Go to your HS3 instance.
    2. Go to the device in question
    3. Go to the "Status Graphics" tab
    4. Under the section that says "Edit Status Text for device..." you should see a list of the controls, and each one will have a row, column, and column span field that you can configure. If any of these is set to 0 then there is no guarantee that the controls will display in HS Mobile the same way every time. (See the example of a simple dimmer switch below)
    5. Set these to your desired configuration
    6. Refresh the HS Mobile device list
    Sample Config

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	20180927_085407.png Views:	1 Size:	174.6 KB ID:	1249892
      JLDubz If you end up tinkering with this and figure out how to force the left configuration, would you mind posting the settings back here? Thanks.
      -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

JLDubz If you end up tinkering with this and figure out how to force the left configuration, would you mind posting the settings back here? Thanks.
        I made the R lamp same as the L lamp. I was checking after each change, but got impatient and just changed them all. Not sure which did it but I think it was one or both the last two rows. I checked it on both my platforms, Android phone and tablet, and the two widgets look and behave the same.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
        Michael

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_154843.png
Views:	168
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1249991Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_154537.png
Views:	167
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	1249992
        Regards,
        Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

I made the R lamp same as the L lamp. I was checking after each change, but got impatient and just changed them all. Not sure which did it but I think it was one or both the last two rows. I checked it on both my platforms, Android phone and tablet, and the two widgets look and behave the same.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
          Michael

Name:	20180927_154843.png
Views:	168
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1249991Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_154537.png
Views:	167
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	1249992
          Thanks for following up.
          -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Thanks for following up.
            So I had never looked into those settings before. Row, column & span concept is straightforward and simple enough.
            -Wade

Comment

Interface is way better than stock, looks good! Had this thought, controlling audio through HSTouch is very unintuitive (especially sonos with its hundreds of child devices). Will there be a clean, play, pause, volume, media control? (Don’t have Android so I can’t beta)

Comment

In post #1 it states that you must have Android 5.0 as a minimum. Anything in the works for allowing a tablet running 4.4.2 to be able to download this app? Thanks

Comment

Would it be possible to have secondary devices show in the widget instead of the secondary device images.

Comment

I have the SEL PRO controller with the HS3 software and the Homeseer Zstick. I have over 40 Zwave devices and the following plugins:
                    1. Nest (2 thermostats and 8 Nest protects)
                    2. MyQ Garage door
                    3. Rachio
                    4. Meiku (5 Rokus)
                    5. HSBuddy
                    6. Imperihome
                    7. Philips Hue
                    8. Lutron Caseta (Doesnt work on Linux for some reason)
                    9. Life360 (trial ran out and it doesn't work on Linux for some reason)
                    10. Harmony (3 hubs and i could never get it to work on Linux)

For the most part the mobile app works great with my Pixel 2 XL on the latest Android update; however, these are some of the issues I have noticed:

Minor Issues:
                    I have noticed issues with the ZWave images. I changed the Fan images for my GE Zwave Fans and my new HS-FC Homeseer Fan controllers and the wrong image loads when turning the devices on. I saw this with my nest custom images... I cannot test the Life360, lutron, harmony plugins yet but I am going to try something different....

I have downloaded the HS3 software, installed windows 10 on my QNap Virtual Station, installed HS3 and my zstick software drivers, After I have it all setup I am going to restore my HS3 and Zwave config from the SEL controller to this new Windows virtual controller. When this is done i am going to try the other plugins that didn't work and then if i can get them to work i will test the mobile app with these devices and post back.

Things I want to see in the future:
                    1. Landscape Mode for Android phones and IPads (I see this is coming so a BIG thanks)
                    2. A way to export dashboards so i can share with my family on their devices without them having to rebuild them
                    3. When creating Dashboards I would love it if we can easily move them and re-order them from left to right.
                    4. The bottom menu has Dashboard, Devices, Events and Camera. I would love to see one for Timers and Counters.
                    5. I would LOVE it if we could integrate (like Ztool) a way to include, exclude and rebuilt routes into this app and have an ALL IN ONE place (Like Smartthings and other apps) to include, exclude zwave devices. This would be HUGE!!!
                    6. It would be awesome to view logs in the mobile app and allow filtering.
                    7. Finally, and my MOST WANTED is Geofencing!!! If you look at HSBuddy and their app they have a section to turn on Geofencing and allow us to create virtual presence devices in HS3 and also use events based on a location you create in the HS3 plugin under Geofencing. This is awesome and is the main reason I use HSBuddy.

So, if i had to choose the order of what I would love best is:
                    • Geofencing (would be nice to have this built into the app as opposed to life360 or HSBuddys)
                    • A way to include, exclude and rebuild routes in this mobile app
                    • Export or save Dashboards per user (it takes time to build these dashboards and i would love to be able to share them with my family)
                    • Re-order Dashboard Menus as easy as reordering objects on a dashboard
                    • A link to Timers and Counters
                    • View Logs
                    Thanks so much for allowing me to take part in the beta testing and keep the integrations and new features coming

Comment

JLDubz I can no longer log in... I get the following error:

Name:	Screenshot_20181106-072737_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1257488

Do you have any idea what this means? I can't send a bug report through the app without logging in.

Thanks!

-Jon

Comment

Ok, I rebooted my phone and it works again.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                          I have a couple of issues. firstly i have approx 20 rooms and all of them are selectable except one called Hallway, when i select this it shows the contents of all rooms. all the other rooms when selected filter to just that room.
                          Originally posted by B1Trash View Post
                          JLDubz I can no longer log in... I get the following error:
                          A fix for these is scheduled for the next Android release. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Thanks JLDubz

Comment

First, I'd like to second one of ajgurriere's wishes: A way to export dashboards so i can share with my family on their devices without them having to rebuild them. That would be a very nice feature.

Edit: this problem was resolved; not quite sure how but likely it was user error.
                              Second, I think I found an error. I've got a GoControl GD004-Z garage door opener. I can control the garage door from the Devices tab (red arrow in the screenshot) but I can't add that control to the dashboard. I can add the root device (no control available) and I can add the Status child device, but not the control child device.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181111-082403_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	1258644Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181111-082901_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	1258645
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by KandB; November 17, 2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I have Devices that appear in MyHS but are not listed in Mobile 3.9. They are z-wave child devices. Is there a way to make them show up?

Comment

Working...
                                X