Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it's been a couple of months. I still would love to use HTTPS with HS Mobile!
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Okay, it's been a couple of months. I still would love to use HTTPS with HS Mobile!
      Yeah this was really rolling along with frequent updates for a while. Since the iOS launch though it seems to have dropped it's momentum :S

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
        I have Devices that appear in MyHS but are not listed in Mobile 3.9. They are z-wave child devices. Is there a way to make them show up?
        Not sure if this is your issue or not, but I had a similar issue and the only way I could add a child device was to find the parent/root device in the app. Once you open the parent device, the other devices should be there. Choose the child device and then press the + the rest should look familiar.
        Dan-O
        HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

All,

Thank you very much for your patience on an Android update while we worked on the iOS version. I'm happy to announce that a new version is now ready for you. Head over to the new forum post for details: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...a-v4-0-android.

Comment

Working...
          X