No devices on HS Mobile - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No devices on HS Mobile - Solved!

I have also sent feedback through the app but I figured I would post here as well.

Installed HomeSeer Mobile on Google Pixel XL (Gen 1). I have tried several times; however, no devices will display. "Location list not loaded"  is displayed when I tap on room or floor filters. The events list is populated which I assume confirms connectivity.

This is my first time trying HS Mobile, however I did Uninstall, clear data, cache etc to try and resolve.

HSM Version: B0.3.9 
    LicenseID: XXXXX
    HS3 Version: 3.0.0.478 
    Connected Locally 

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have you tried clicking on the Floor and Room buttons and selecting ALL?

Comment

Originally posted by Simonk View Post
      Have you tried clicking on the Floor and Room buttons and selecting ALL?
      Hi, per my original post:
      "Location list not loaded"  is displayed when I tap on room or floor filters.

I do not get any pop ups or options to select ALL

Thanks,

~ Donald
      Minnesota USA

Comment

Have you verified that the devices are not hidden from mobile view? Open a device in the web interface and on the Configuration tab, clear "Hide device from mobile views:" checkbox if it is selected.

Comment

Originally posted by KandB View Post
          Have you verified that the devices are not hidden from mobile view? Open a device in the web interface and on the Configuration tab, clear "Hide device from mobile views:" checkbox if it is selected.
          I have checked a device and that box is not checked. My refid count is up around 800 so I have plenty of devices.

One thing I discovered just now, if I open the app and go to the devices page, click the right menu and refresh all of my devices show up. The floor and room button show the same message as list not loaded.

If I close the app and reopen the list is empty again

~ Donald
          Minnesota USA

Comment

Here is a screen capture of what I am seeing.

https://youtu.be/6KhyZ2L_qUA

~ Donald
            Minnesota USA

Comment

I guess I am looking at a server side issue. I have the same exact problem in the iOS beta.

Any thoughts on this or what to check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Attached Files

Comment

I figured it out, well kind of.

I cleaned up 20 orphaned or unused devices and removed an old plugin I’m no longer using (MQTT) and everything works as expected now.

Not sure what the root cause was but this seems to have solved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the same problem. Have tried some cleaning, but did not restart from scratch.
                  No success: “locations are unavailable” although events and cameras show up.
                  Anyone know what it may be sensitively to?

Comment

I am also getting this error:
                    Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: E. Path ", line 0, position 0.
                    I have tried to apply this fix without success: https://forums.homeseer.com/node/123...77#post1241477
                    -I went to setup in HS (network tab) and unchecked and rechecked the "Enable remote access through MyHS service" checkbox.

Comment

Working...
                    X