This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Mobile Beta V 1.0.2 (9) (IOS)

HomeSeer Mobile for IOS is ready for testing!

To test, install the TestFlight app on your IOS device and use this link to join the Beta:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/YChZViLH

Note the following:
    • Supports iOS 9.3 or later
    • Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices, although screen formats are optimized for the iPhone
    • You will need to install the latest Beta of HS3 on your PC or controller, get it from here:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-release-notes
    Known Issues:
    • When resizing dashboard widgets the controls may not resize properly. To work around, refresh the view by either switching to another dashboard or another view.
    • On IOS 9 the search bar on the devices page is not displayed. The search bar we are using is only available in later IOS versions. The filters still work however.
    • When editing a thermostat widget, hiding the controls is not honored.
    • The error message about a system not being the right version incorrectly prepends "3.0.0." before the full required version.
    • On the device list, some devices may not display all of the controls. Click on the device to get the full controls array.
    • On the login screen, on some iPhone models, the password field is hidden.
    Our HomeSeer Mobile docs have been updated to reference the IOS changes here:

https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/catego...omeseer-mobile

Please post any issues or feature requests you might have to this forum.
    Last edited by rjh; November 8, 2018, 03:56 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hi, I've done everything but when entering TestFlight I still need a redeem code. Did I miss something?
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
    Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
    3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
    4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
    3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
    SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Originally posted by Timon View Post
      Hi, I've done everything but when entering TestFlight I still need a redeem code. Did I miss something?
      The redeem code is displayed when you click the "View in Testflight" button in the email sent to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

The redeem code is displayed when you click the "View in Testflight" button in the email sent to you.
        I clicked the "view in Testflight" button in the e-mail. Not asked for a redeem code.

---
        John

Comment

@iOS 12.1

Trying to add a device to the dashboard. However no device is shown in the app. Events are displayed correctly.

At start up devices where shown and the filters were visible. Selecting a filter resulted in this screen.

How to navigate back?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture devices.PNG Views:	1 Size:	209.6 KB ID:	1257797
          ---
          John

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	File Nov 07, 12 24 48 PM.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	130.3 KB ID:	1257802

I have a valid LetsEncrypt certificate, and browsers have no problems validating the cert when I connect to my HS3 URL (same URL I have entered in the "hostname" field of HS Mobile).

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
              @iOS 12.1

Trying to add a device to the dashboard. However no device is shown in the app. Events are displayed correctly.

At start up devices where shown and the filters were visible. Selecting a filter resulted in this screen.

How to navigate back?

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture devices.PNG Views:	1 Size:	209.6 KB ID:	1257797
              ---
              John
              Logged in again and it is working.

----
              John

Comment

I got the same issue, my plugin root is in room "equipment" and all my child of the plugin are in they appropriate room (ex. Kitchen), so when I want to see the kitchen room it don't show my device. To see my kitchen device I need to go to the room of the root of the plugin, in the equipment.

We should be able to have the device in they appropriate room and not have to go to the room of the main root.

Originally posted by John245 View Post
                @iOS 12.1

How to navigate back?

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture devices.PNG Views:	1 Size:	209.6 KB ID:	1257797
                ---
                John

Comment

We want to get away from separating child devices from the root as for most users and devices, the child device is always physically part of the actual hardware. So what device is this where you want the child device in different rooms? Are your rooms of the type "sensor" or some other type where segregating the child devices makes sense?

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                  I got the same issue, my plugin root is in room "equipment" and all my child of the plugin are in they appropriate room (ex. Kitchen), so when I want to see the kitchen room it don't show my device. To see my kitchen device I need to go to the room of the root of the plugin, in the equipment.

We should be able to have the device in they appropriate room and not have to go to the room of the main root.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm in, and besides the known issues listed it is working nicely.
                    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                      We want to get away from separating child devices from the root as for most users and devices, the child device is always physically part of the actual hardware. So what device is this where you want the child device in different rooms? Are your rooms of the type "sensor" or some other type where segregating the child devices makes sense?

Than I have a big issue.

I separated all my root Z-wave devices from my child devices.

In my case the set-up for the root devices is:

Location 1 is defined as: [Z-wave protocol] [SDK]
                      Z-wave protocol could be Z-wave or Z-wave plus

Location 2 is defined as [Manufacturer] [type]

The set-up for the child devices is:
                      Location 1 is defined as [system], system could be for example ventilation
                      Location 2 is defined as [room]

The benefit of this is that I can simply inventarize which nodes are available and where these are located.

---
                      John

Comment

Initial feedback: pretty snappy, loving the response time.
                        Mike

Comment

It takes 53 seconds before the connection is made with the HS Mobile app. While this takes only 20 seconds with the HS3Touch mobile app. 1371 devices and 168 events.

---
                          John

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post

Rich,

All the Lutron are for whole house system, so do you suggest I remove the parent and child from my plugin?

Also other plugin will have the same issue as the AmbientWeather that I have some sensor in my home to monitor the temp and humidity in some room

This mean I'll lost the group with my plugin if I remove the parent and child? This would be bad news
                            Attached Files

Comment

Not able to login but that could be for many reasons...

Rich, does HS Mobile need the ability to ping the network subnet gateway? I block that ability for security reasons. Maybe that is one of the reasons to why I can't log in.... If you could confirm either way that would be great.

Thx.
                              HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                              X