Problem logging into Homeseer Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem logging into Homeseer Mobile

Hi, I just bought a Samsung Tab A and I am trying to connect local and I am getting the following Error: (Input string was not in the correct format) I have updated HS3 to 3.0.0.478 and set my password to normal + Local. I am using the 192.***.*.*(My Port Number). What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

I can log into HSTouch just fine. When I try the same setting in Homeseer Mobile, I cannot connect.

Comment

I get this error too. Even with the just announced "official release" running linux version 3.0.0.500. Android version
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Gents, Had this problem too, Found out that you need to ensure JSON is enabled in your settings. Sadly it took me 3 months to figure this out and even HS support could not figure it out. To the point that when I advised support that it finally worked did not receive an acknowledgement from them

Comment

rmies1, hey, so, how did you enable JSON?

OK, got it. JSON in Homeseer.
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rmies1 View Post
            Gents, Had this problem too, Found out that you need to ensure JSON is enabled in your settings. Sadly it took me 3 months to figure this out and even HS support could not figure it out. To the point that when I advised support that it finally worked did not receive an acknowledgement from them
            Thanks, that was it. Something about JSON in the error message would have been helpful.
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

I just did all the requisite upgrades including 3.0.0.531 and...same problem as others. HSTouch works fine, cannot login to HS Mobile.

Just checked, yes, JSON is enabled... any other tips?

HSTouch uses port 10200, is the a new server for HS Mobile on a different port?

I have to port forward accordingly due to subnet configuration of HS Zee.

Comment

Working...
              X