Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeseer Mobile with Lutron plug-ins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Homeseer Mobile with Lutron plug-ins

    You now have the option in the config to Un-Group the parent and child or Re-Group it. If you will use the Mobile I suggest you un-group the devices.

    P.S. If you add or scan new devices you will have to do the Un-Group action again.

    You can find it in the Beta section

    Hope this will help the Lutron user.

  • #2
    HI Don,

    Is it OK, if I ungroup the device from Lutron plugin, and then group them with Jon00 grouping utility?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Just curious, what kind of group you doing after un-grouping?

      Comment


      • #4
        I didn't try it . But here, I would group by room.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think you will still have the same problem with the mobile apps. Let me know if you think of something that can improve the plug-ins

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DonMor View Post
            I think you will still have the same problem with the mobile apps. Let me know if you think of something that can improve the plug-ins
            Sorry. I wasn't aware of the mobile app issue. I was talking out of context here.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm testing the new mobile apps, that one don't like grouping if it not like a thermostat or a device with battery, this is why I did add this feature

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                I'm testing the new mobile apps, that one don't like grouping if it not like a thermostat or a device with battery, this is why I did add this feature
                awww . That's logic lol.. Thanks

                This seems to be something hst need to works on... ? rjh

                Any group created will have the same problem :S

                Comment


                • #9
                  DonMor --I installed the beta 3.0.0.115 but I don't see how to change the parent/child grouping. Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You will find it in the config page.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	LutronRA2 Config.png
Views:	51
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1306256

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                      You will find it in the config page.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	LutronRA2 Config.png Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	1306256
                      Thanks Don. I was looking for something on the configuration tab for the individual devices. I actually prefer the ungrouped look much more. Now the SeeTouch keypads and their buttons are noticeably different than the individual switches.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X