Homeseer Mobile with Lutron plug-ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeseer Mobile with Lutron plug-ins

You now have the option in the config to Un-Group the parent and child or Re-Group it. If you will use the Mobile I suggest you un-group the devices.

P.S. If you add or scan new devices you will have to do the Un-Group action again.

You can find it in the Beta section

Hope this will help the Lutron user.

HI Don,

Is it OK, if I ungroup the device from Lutron plugin, and then group them with Jon00 grouping utility?
    Attached Files

Comment

Just curious, what kind of group you doing after un-grouping?

Comment

I didn't try it . But here, I would group by room.

Comment

I think you will still have the same problem with the mobile apps. Let me know if you think of something that can improve the plug-ins

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
            I think you will still have the same problem with the mobile apps. Let me know if you think of something that can improve the plug-ins
            Sorry. I wasn't aware of the mobile app issue. I was talking out of context here.

Comment

I'm testing the new mobile apps, that one don't like grouping if it not like a thermostat or a device with battery, this is why I did add this feature

Comment

I'm testing the new mobile apps, that one don't like grouping if it not like a thermostat or a device with battery, this is why I did add this feature
                awww . That's logic lol.. Thanks

This seems to be something hst need to works on... ? rjh

Any group created will have the same problem :S

Comment

DonMor --I installed the beta 3.0.0.115 but I don't see how to change the parent/child grouping. Thanks.

Comment

You will find it in the config page.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	LutronRA2 Config.png
Views:	51
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1306256

Comment

You will find it in the config page.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	LutronRA2 Config.png Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	1306256
                      Thanks Don. I was looking for something on the configuration tab for the individual devices. I actually prefer the ungrouped look much more. Now the SeeTouch keypads and their buttons are noticeably different than the individual switches.

Comment

Working...
                      X