Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Initial Release

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HomeSeer Mobile Initial Release

    HomeSeer Mobile is now officially available for Android and iOS devices.

    https://homeseer.com/homeseer-mobile/

    Get it now:

    Google Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.android
    v 0.4.1rc6

    iTunes App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home...e/id1435211565

    Amazon App Store
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N97FRG9


    Have an idea on how we can improve the app or want to tell us what you think?
    Use the "Send Feedback" option from within the app or email us at homeseerbugs@gmail.com

    Need help with something?
    Check the Knowledge Base at https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/catego...al-information, click here https://homeseer.com/contact-us/, or send us an email at support@homeseer.com

    Note: If you check the version # in the App it may say "RC6" or Android or "RC18" for IOS as the version #, this is release 1.0 version The Play Store and IOS App Store will let you know if you have the latest.

    Note: HomeSeer Mobile requires HS3 version 3.0.0.500 or later which is released.
    - JL West
    HomeSeer Software Engineer
    sigpic

  • #2
    Still shows the beta for me in the app store...

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry... Google play store.

      Comment


      • #4
        "REQUIRES VERSION 3.0.0.457 OR HIGHER OF HS3" -When will that be released?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B1Trash View Post
          Sorry... Google play store.
          yup, that's because you're an official beta tester. Open a Chrome window using incognito mode and try the link again. The "Beta" tag will disappear.
          website | products | support | youtube

          Comment


          • #6
            This **** is all effed up...

            So what is the latest version? Is HomeSeer Mobile v1.0 Release a newer version than HomeSeer Mobile beta v1.1 for iOS??

            And the website says that HS3 v3.0.0.500 or higher is required. But the download link is for v4.0.0.435. And the latest HS3 Beta version is 3.0.0.497.

            I know it must be crazy at HST today trying to get out releases for both Mobile and HS3 after 5 o'clock on a Friday, but this is so damn frustrating...

            EDIT:

            Sorry, don't mean for that to sound unappreciative to HST. I just get excited to try out the new toys but then find this mess

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
              This **** is all effed up...

              So what is the latest version? Is HomeSeer Mobile v1.0 Release a newer version than HomeSeer Mobile beta v1.1 for iOS??

              And the website says that HS3 v3.0.0.500 or higher is required. But the download link is for v4.0.0.435. And the latest HS3 Beta version is 3.0.0.497.

              I know it must be crazy at HST today trying to get out releases for both Mobile and HS3 after 5 o'clock on a Friday, but this is so damn frustrating...

              EDIT:

              Sorry, don't mean for that to sound unappreciative to HST. I just get excited to try out the new toys but then find this mess
              The downloads page of the website links to .500 now. Try it again. Clear your browser cache is you don't see it when you roll over the link. Rich is working on the release notes for .500 presently and will post that as soon as he is done.

              BTW, message board users are getting an advance notice on this. It won't be posted to social media until Monday. So... we leaked the word out a little early so you guys could play with it over the weekend!.... helps us to work out the kinks a little too (obviously)!
              website | products | support | youtube

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by macromark View Post

                The downloads page of the website links to .500 now. Try it again. Clear your browser cache is you don't see it when you roll over the link. Rich is working on the release notes for .500 presently and will post that as soon as he is done.

                BTW, message board users are getting an advance notice on this. It won't be posted to social media until Monday. So... we leaked the word out a little early so you guys could play with it over the weekend!.... helps us to work out the kinks a little too (obviously)!
                Thanks, Mark!

                Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
                So what is the latest version? Is HomeSeer Mobile v1.0 Release a newer version than HomeSeer Mobile beta v1.1 for iOS??
                I'd still like to know what the most recent version of mobile is? Is v1.0 Release newer than Beta v1.1?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I cant see any of my z-wave modules with the stable app, I must be doing something wrong, need to figure.

                  EDIT: Well I can see them now.

                  EDIT: Guess I spoke early, few z-wave devices seems missing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Downloaded the released iOS version from the App Store everything looks good so far on my iPad Air2.

                    I am still confused about how this app is supposed to work across multiple iOS devices. Will the same dashboards that I built on my iPad appear on my iPhone? Will the dashboards I built on my iPad Air2 appear on my IPad Pro?
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 7plus, on my on/off switches (the ones with the little slider icon), I can easily turn them on, but struggle to get them to toggle off

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hs309 View Post
                        I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 7plus, on my on/off switches (the ones with the little slider icon), I can easily turn them on, but struggle to get them to toggle off
                        I created dashboards on my iPad Air2. They are not showing up on my iPhone. On which iOS device did you create your dashboards?
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Steve Q View Post

                          I created dashboards on my iPad Air2. They are not showing up on my iPhone. On which iOS device did you create your dashboards?
                          Did not create dashboards I just went to all devices

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hs309 View Post

                            Did not create dashboards I just went to all devices
                            OK, yes, for me, the devices show up but the dashboards do not. ☹️
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dashboards do not 'sync' between mobile devices. If you have an iPhone and and iPad, you'll need to build dashboards for each. An option to export/import dashboards will be considered for a future update.
                              website | products | support | youtube

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X