X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLDubz
    replied
    Originally posted by RGMessick View Post

I thought this happen to me but in my case it was the username. Even though the username was the same if I capitalized one of the letters I got a previous version of my setup like it was a different user all together. I often capitalize 2 of the letters in my username but had obviously had not done so on my final setup. So I tried each version (no caps, 1 cap, or 2caps) and sure enough when I got the right one everything was back.
    This is some great info. Thank you.

It does look like sessions {"username" : "myusername@domain.com", "license" : "0000000"} and {"username" : "Myusername@domain.com", "license" : "0000000"} are not treated as the same sessions because the usernames are different. This is causing dashboards to appear "lost." We are working on addressing this issue. I'll let everyone know when an update is scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Originally posted by JLDubz View Post
    All iOS users running v1.0.2:

We are aware of an issue that is impacting a number of you that is preventing you from saving changes to your widgets. When trying to save a widget, the application is crashing.

A fix is in testing at this time. It should be available for download later this afternoon after it has been tested internally and then approved by Apple.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this way have caused over the weekend.
    Copied and posted here.

Leave a comment:

• randman
    replied
    I'm using the latest version of HomeSeer Mobile for iOS (version 1.0.2). There's a couple of issues in the "Create/Edit Device Widget" page (attached below).

1. The "Cancel" button in the top left of the page implies that any changes should be cancelled. However, if you choose a different Widget Size, and press Cancel, it saves the newly selected Widget Size rather than canceling the change.

2. The "Save" button in the top right of the page does not work. Whenever I select "Save", HomeSeer Mobile consistently crashes. Hence I have no way of making edits on this page (except for Widget size, which is saved with the "Cancel" button as mentioned in #1 above.

EDIT: I just noticed that this was posted as a sticky regarding this issue: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...saving-widgets

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

This was fixed in the latest version for both Android and iOS: v1.0.2

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks!
    I still see some crashes when starting, but after the latest update I get an "Not logged in" error before it closes.

And I still don't have cameras.
    "An unexpected error ha soccured. The UTC time represented when the offset is applied must be between year 0 and 10,000. Parameter name: offset"

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    The app is crashing for me also. I can reproduce it a bit. If I edit the Widget Display Name then start moving around the widgets eventually when moving a widget the app crashes.

I have a Verizon ellipsis 10" tablet.

Leave a comment:

• BraveSirRobbin
    replied
    Updated to latest version (z-wave, homeseer, mobile). Not showing window Z-Wave sensors (can't remember the brand, but works fine with HSTouch).

Also, when I edit a widget and select SLIM, then SAVE on the upper right, the app crashes and the edit doesn't save

Leave a comment:

• Theron
    replied
    iOS crashes with widget changes
    When I change anything with a widget quick added the app crashes. When I try to add a widget while making changes the app crashes.

This is with a Ge on off Zwave switch

This is the first time using the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Originally posted by RGMessick View Post

I thought this happen to me but in my case it was the username. Even though the username was the same if I capitalized one of the letters I got a previous version of my setup like it was a different user all together. I often capitalize 2 of the letters in my username but had obviously had not done so on my final setup. So I tried each version (no caps, 1 cap, or 2caps) and sure enough when I got the right one everything was back.
    I wish!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0415DD11-3795-4355-91C1-90E6D1B152E9.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1283867

Leave a comment:

• RGMessick
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
    Ok, I’m really pissed!! After 4-5 days of considerable effort. Everything is gone. Nothing remains. All that work for Nothing!!!!!
    I reported this during the beta testing. Never even got a reply.

Leave a comment:

• redleg
    replied
    Same Here,

When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashed

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• ESSCHENK
    replied
    Same Here,

When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes

Ed

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
    I can't try anything rigth now. When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes.
    Same issue,

Please solve as currently only a quick add of the widget works.

---
    John

Leave a comment:

• jbfoster
    replied
    I can't try anything rigth now. When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes.

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
    When I was able to add a widget the slider for dimming the light on the widget was not showing. How do you get the dimming slider to show on a widget?

Thanks
    Jim
    For some devices I made the widget larger. For others I removed some of the display items for that widget. For example I had no need for Secondary devices. Doing this caused the slider which is there but just hidden because the widget is to small to display everything appear.

Leave a comment:

• jbfoster
    replied
    When I was able to add a widget the slider for dimming the light on the widget was not showing. How do you get the dimming slider to show on a widget?

Thanks
    Jim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X