Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Initial Release

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Ok, I’m really pissed!! After 4-5 days of considerable effort. Everything is gone. Nothing remains. All that work for Nothing!!!!!
    I reported this during the beta testing. Never even got a reply.

    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

    Comment


    • #77
      None of my motion or door/window sensors are showing up. I have made sure they are not blocked from mobile views and are all visible in HSTouch. What is needed to make them available in HS Mobile??? It appears that all my other Zwave devices showing up properly.
      Running Android OS and version 1.0.2 HS Mobile

      Comment


      • #78
        add a widget crashing when i hit 'save'

        Comment


        • #79
          Now I’m even more pissed!!! I see that an update to HS mobile iOS app was posted 2 days ago and it is not even mentioned here!!!!
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
          2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by crmccashin View Post
            None of my motion or door/window sensors are showing up. I have made sure they are not blocked from mobile views and are all visible in HSTouch. What is needed to make them available in HS Mobile??? It appears that all my other Zwave devices showing up properly.
            Running Android OS and version 1.0.2 HS Mobile
            If they are child devices, check the root (parent) device to check that it is not hidden from mobile views.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
              Now I’m even more pissed!!! I see that an update to HS mobile iOS app was posted 2 days ago and it is not even mentioned here!!!!
              I’ve updated twice since the official iOS release.

              Comment


              • #82
                Latest app update just crashes when adding a device to dashboard and hitting save. Can not add new devices now.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by andyf View Post
                  Here's the GoControl thermostats. On the device page and as a widget in the dashboard. If you tap on the grey grid in the widget the device display
                  will pop up to allow control. The perimeter will change color along with the icon when heating or cooling.
                  Thanks. You inspired me to start over. Update below...

                  UPDATE (8-Feb): SOLVED
                  I deleted the stat widget and attempted to re-add. The app crashed each time I pressed Save. I then tried to do a Quick Add to the dashboard and that worked! Looks great now when I click the light colored control buttons. Pops up the real controls.


                  Comment


                  • #84
                    There's a new version in the app store as of yesterday. The release notes say they fixed a bunch of crashes.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by srodgers View Post
                      Latest app update just crashes when adding a device to dashboard and hitting save. Can not add new devices now.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Same for me on IOS

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        When I was able to add a widget the slider for dimming the light on the widget was not showing. How do you get the dimming slider to show on a widget?

                        Thanks
                        Jim

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
                          When I was able to add a widget the slider for dimming the light on the widget was not showing. How do you get the dimming slider to show on a widget?

                          Thanks
                          Jim
                          For some devices I made the widget larger. For others I removed some of the display items for that widget. For example I had no need for Secondary devices. Doing this caused the slider which is there but just hidden because the widget is to small to display everything appear.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I can't try anything rigth now. When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
                              I can't try anything rigth now. When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes.
                              Same issue,

                              Please solve as currently only a quick add of the widget works.

                              ---
                              John

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Same Here,

                                When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashes

                                Ed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X