This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Yes, push notifications will be added, but I don't have a time frame.

Backup/Restore is much more important! When will this be added?
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

This is on the list as well.

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post

Backup/Restore is much more important! When will this be added?
      πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'll add my two cents, this app is awesome for me and I've had zero issues with it. I gave up on HSTouch long ago for Imperihome, but i'm finding HSmobile better (currently still running both in parallel but have almost stopped using Imperihome now). I just want to add that of all the feature requests, please prioritise the backup/restore/copy to another device, i don't want to lose all my hard work creating dashboards!

Keep up the good work.
        Cheers, Matt.

Comment

Any update on a timeline for things like backup/ restore. App seems to be working well just really wish I could backup and restore to other devices. I was also wondering if it geofences will be added to this app as well?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that I have started building dashboards I also would like my effort backed up and restored to additional devices.

Comment

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
              Now that I have started building dashboards I also would like my effort backed up and restored to additional devices.
              This lacking function is the reason why I've not invested any time in the app.
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Likewise I spent countless hours setting it up on my kitchen iPad - as badly as I want and need this on my mobile I refuse to spend a single second duplicating all that work.

Comment

And the Wife Acceptance Factor with an intense white screen lighting up the kitchen/living room is diminishing - really need a dark mode

Comment

Seems like not a lot of progress on HS mobile for months, is development stalled? Perhaps the changes are happening in lockstep with HS4 and can’t be released?

Looking forward to testing new features:

-Event editing
                    -Backup/restore
                    -Notifications
                    -Geofencing (not sure if confirmed)
                    -Dark mode (or mechanism to choose background color per page)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Looking forward to backup / restore, or running the same dashboard on multiple devices! Had upgraded both my iPhone and iPad to the iOS 13 beta. Set up HomeSeer Mobile and spent some time creating dashboards on both devices. Decided to revert to iOS 12. Dashboards lost Will not spend time recreating them until I can back them up!

Comment

This is dead until we have the ability to backup / restore.
                        It was March when they could not offer a time frame.
                        Time to invest back into HSTouch for immediate needs.

Comment

So, where is that backup/restore ??? thought it was to be in vs 1. ????

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                            Seems like not a lot of progress on HS mobile for months, is development stalled? Perhaps the changes are happening in lockstep with HS4 and can’t be released?

Looking forward to testing new features:

-Event editing
                            -Backup/restore
                            -Notifications
                            -Geofencing (not sure if confirmed)
                            -Dark mode (or mechanism to choose background color per page)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Not sure why I think this but I'm not sure HS authors this themselves - maybe recruits interns or whatever - probably wrong, but it doesn't feel right.

Comment

I'm new to HS Mobile and am using an iPhoneX Max. I'm able to bring up all my devices on the device page But if I try to add a widget on a dashboard, the graphic doesn't display properly. It's not formatted properly. All I want to do is take my lights as they are in the devices tab and put them as is on a dashboard. Is there any way to do this?

Comment

Having used HSTouch for years, I was hoping Mobile would be an improvement. Silly me. This shouldn't be released yet.

This one is buggier than HSTouch for Android! Moving widgets sometimes fails unless you leave and come back. Resize sometimes doesn't latch into the grid, and old dashboard names return.

Devices part of a group like WeatherXML locations, Rachio, Roomba, RasberryIO and more require detailed editing to display primary devices for each widget before adding.

Some urgent needs:

* Bug fixes
                                * Ability to multi select devices to add to dashboard.
                                *treat all devices in group as their own thing
                                * display of 2ndary devices not working well
                                * Set default widget size
                                * Smaller widgets, can't fit much w/o death by scrolling
                                * Ability to select dev values or strings as primary display data
                                * export/import layout config as XML or Json
                                * Themeable, at least colors and outline removal (yikes, outlines are so 90's - old looking and wastes space)
                                * Labels less important than data, so smaller labels, less contrasting color, bigger data in more contrasting color (please take a UX class or read a book on it)
                                * allow to work without cloud, local HS only or at least improve security. Tie to Oauth or biometric on phones.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X