X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjh
    replied
    You cannot, will not as a feature request.

Originally posted by pcp
    Is there a way to include the Device widget view as-is to a dashboard? In the below example I would like the root and all child devices to be includes as they are in the device view to the dashboard. Also once I added to the device as seen below, the mobile app crashed several times when attempting to edit the widget (looks like when no Primary device is selected).

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    RC6 is version 1, see my other posts and updated the initial post.

Originally posted by automateme View Post
    Downloaded Homeseer Mobile for the first time from the Google Play Store. The version that shows up, and the one that was installed is 0.4.1rc6. I don’t see the v1.0 version.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    We promoted the last "RC" version to release to get it our faster since there are not any changes. So on Android you may see the version as "###RC6" and "RC18" on IOS but rest assured those are the official "1.0" releases. If the Play Store and Apple App store say you are on the latest, you have the latest version.

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post

Thanks, Mark!

I'd still like to know what the most recent version of mobile is? Is v1.0 Release newer than Beta v1.1?

Leave a comment:

• jayph
    replied
    Originally posted by B1Trash View Post

I think I figured it out... I first had to quit the beta program and uninstall the app. Then I clicked on the developer name and HS Mobile (no beta) showed up as available to install.
    I quit the beta program, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app. Still have version 0.4.1rc6

Leave a comment:

• B1Trash
    replied
    Originally posted by automateme View Post
    Downloaded Homeseer Mobile for the first time from the Google Play Store. The version that shows up, and the one that was installed is 0.4.1rc6. I don’t see the v1.0 version.
    Maybe I spoke too soon...

macromark - I also have version 0.4.1rc6. I clicked on the link you posted on post #1 into an incognito window and it says the version # is 0.4.1rc6, not 1.0. So what is the current version of the android app? Should we be seeing version 1.0 or version 0.4.1rc6?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hs mobile.PNG
Views:	559
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1281966

Leave a comment:

• B1Trash
    replied
    Originally posted by jayph View Post

When I use an incognito window it requires me to login before I can install. Once I login it thinks I'm a beta tester again. Still can't install the released version.
    I think I figured it out... I first had to quit the beta program and uninstall the app. Then I clicked on the developer name and HS Mobile (no beta) showed up as available to install.

Leave a comment:

• jayph
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

yup, that's because you're an official beta tester. Open a Chrome window using incognito mode and try the link again. The "Beta" tag will disappear.
    When I use an incognito window it requires me to login before I can install. Once I login it thinks I'm a beta tester again. Still can't install the released version.

Leave a comment:

• slodat
    replied
    Originally posted by pcp

Being able to export (to HS3) and import on other mobile devices would be really welcome for adoption by other family members. In addition being able to 'lock' the dashboard edit mode (edit widgets, delete widgets...) to avoid changes for some users and usability; once configured it is a bit too easy to have the edit menus popup while not intended when clicking on dashboard widgets.
    Really need to be able to lock editing and swipe between dashboards.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Q

So I have to spend another 4-5 hours creating dashboards for my wife’s iPhone!! 😠😠😠

-100 WAF!!!
    Gentle reminder that this is the first release or the app... more features to come.

Leave a comment:

• automateme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Dashboards do not 'sync' between mobile devices. If you have an iPhone and and iPad, you'll need to build dashboards for each. An option to export/import dashboards will be considered for a future update.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Originally posted by hs309 View Post

Did not create dashboards I just went to all devices
    OK, yes, for me, the devices show up but the dashboards do not. ☹️

Leave a comment:

• hs309
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Q View Post

I created dashboards on my iPad Air2. They are not showing up on my iPhone. On which iOS device did you create your dashboards?
    Did not create dashboards I just went to all devices

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Originally posted by hs309 View Post
    I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 7plus, on my on/off switches (the ones with the little slider icon), I can easily turn them on, but struggle to get them to toggle off
    I created dashboards on my iPad Air2. They are not showing up on my iPhone. On which iOS device did you create your dashboards?

Leave a comment:

• hs309
    replied
    I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 7plus, on my on/off switches (the ones with the little slider icon), I can easily turn them on, but struggle to get them to toggle off

Leave a comment:

Working...
X