X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbfoster
    replied
    Originally posted by srodgers View Post
    Latest app update just crashes when adding a device to dashboard and hitting save. Can not add new devices now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me on IOS

Leave a comment:

• andyf
    replied
    There's a new version in the app store as of yesterday. The release notes say they fixed a bunch of crashes.

Leave a comment:

• jbeletti
    replied
    Originally posted by andyf View Post
    Here's the GoControl thermostats. On the device page and as a widget in the dashboard. If you tap on the grey grid in the widget the device display
    will pop up to allow control. The perimeter will change color along with the icon when heating or cooling.
    Thanks. You inspired me to start over. Update below...

UPDATE (8-Feb): SOLVED
    I deleted the stat widget and attempted to re-add. The app crashed each time I pressed Save. I then tried to do a Quick Add to the dashboard and that worked! Looks great now when I click the light colored control buttons. Pops up the real controls.

Leave a comment:

• srodgers
    replied
    Latest app update just crashes when adding a device to dashboard and hitting save. Can not add new devices now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• randman
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
    Now I’m even more pissed!!! I see that an update to HS mobile iOS app was posted 2 days ago and it is not even mentioned here!!!!
    I’ve updated twice since the official iOS release.

Leave a comment:

• randman
    replied
    Originally posted by crmccashin View Post
    None of my motion or door/window sensors are showing up. I have made sure they are not blocked from mobile views and are all visible in HSTouch. What is needed to make them available in HS Mobile??? It appears that all my other Zwave devices showing up properly.
    Running Android OS and version 1.0.2 HS Mobile
    If they are child devices, check the root (parent) device to check that it is not hidden from mobile views.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Now I’m even more pissed!!! I see that an update to HS mobile iOS app was posted 2 days ago and it is not even mentioned here!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rmaffet@me.com
    replied
    add a widget crashing when i hit 'save'

Leave a comment:

• crmccashin
    replied
    None of my motion or door/window sensors are showing up. I have made sure they are not blocked from mobile views and are all visible in HSTouch. What is needed to make them available in HS Mobile??? It appears that all my other Zwave devices showing up properly.
    Running Android OS and version 1.0.2 HS Mobile

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Ok, I’m really pissed!! After 4-5 days of considerable effort. Everything is gone. Nothing remains. All that work for Nothing!!!!!
    I reported this during the beta testing. Never even got a reply.

Leave a comment:

• randman
    replied
    I love the "Last Changed" functionality, which shows the date/time a device last changed status. Very useful (and I wish there were replacement variables for last changed time that can be used in email - hint hint). There seems to be a minor issue in the display of "Last Changed". Right after the time, it shows "-05:00". My timezone is EST, which is GMT -5, so I wonder if that's why "-05:00" is showing up. Seems to be a bug (-05:00 shouldn't show up). See attached screen shot.

Leave a comment:

• teladog01
    replied
    Bug Report - iOS v1.0.1

Enabling the option “Confirm before control” on a widget doesn’t work...the setting doesn’t “stick”. After turning the setting on and pressing save. The setting shows as off again when I go back into the widget settings.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    I notice that “all” events are listed in the HS mobile events list, even those that are marked disabled in HS3. In HS mobile, if a disabled event is selected it will run. I think disabled events should not run from HS mobile. They should not even be listed!

Leave a comment:

• Stuart
    replied
    On IOS iphone 8+ If I edit a widget and then click save the program crashes and closes. The changes never happen. If I edit a widget then click cancel the changes happen.

Also just noticed that if I edit an event widget I cannot change the dashboard and then save the change. I can only change the widget size and then also click cancel for the size change to take effect.

Stuart
    Last edited by Stuart; February 9, 2019, 08:29 AM. Reason: more observations

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    Some of my device widgets have a perimeter outline which changes color depending if they are on (yellow) or off (gray). I really like this feature. But some of my widgets (temperature and humidity) have red or blue outlines. And some have no outline at all. What determines the color of the outline?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X