• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Here,

When I try adding a widget or saving a widget the IOS app crashed

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
      Ok, I’m really pissed!! After 4-5 days of considerable effort. Everything is gone. Nothing remains. All that work for Nothing!!!!!
      I reported this during the beta testing. Never even got a reply.
      I thought this happen to me but in my case it was the username. Even though the username was the same if I capitalized one of the letters I got a previous version of my setup like it was a different user all together. I often capitalize 2 of the letters in my username but had obviously had not done so on my final setup. So I tried each version (no caps, 1 cap, or 2caps) and sure enough when I got the right one everything was back.

Comment

Originally posted by RGMessick View Post

I thought this happen to me but in my case it was the username. Even though the username was the same if I capitalized one of the letters I got a previous version of my setup like it was a different user all together. I often capitalize 2 of the letters in my username but had obviously had not done so on my final setup. So I tried each version (no caps, 1 cap, or 2caps) and sure enough when I got the right one everything was back.
        I wish!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	0415DD11-3795-4355-91C1-90E6D1B152E9.jpeg
Views:	252
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1283867
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

iOS crashes with widget changes
          When I change anything with a widget quick added the app crashes. When I try to add a widget while making changes the app crashes.

This is with a Ge on off Zwave switch

This is the first time using the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated to latest version (z-wave, homeseer, mobile). Not showing window Z-Wave sensors (can't remember the brand, but works fine with HSTouch).

Also, when I edit a widget and select SLIM, then SAVE on the upper right, the app crashes and the edit doesn't save
            --------------------------------------------------
            **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

The app is crashing for me also. I can reproduce it a bit. If I edit the Widget Display Name then start moving around the widgets eventually when moving a widget the app crashes.

I have a Verizon ellipsis 10" tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

This was fixed in the latest version for both Android and iOS: v1.0.2

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks!
                I still see some crashes when starting, but after the latest update I get an "Not logged in" error before it closes.

And I still don't have cameras.
                "An unexpected error ha soccured. The UTC time represented when the offset is applied must be between year 0 and 10,000. Parameter name: offset"
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I'm using the latest version of HomeSeer Mobile for iOS (version 1.0.2). There's a couple of issues in the "Create/Edit Device Widget" page (attached below).

1. The "Cancel" button in the top left of the page implies that any changes should be cancelled. However, if you choose a different Widget Size, and press Cancel, it saves the newly selected Widget Size rather than canceling the change.

2. The "Save" button in the top right of the page does not work. Whenever I select "Save", HomeSeer Mobile consistently crashes. Hence I have no way of making edits on this page (except for Widget size, which is saved with the "Cancel" button as mentioned in #1 above.

EDIT: I just noticed that this was posted as a sticky regarding this issue: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...saving-widgets

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post
                    All iOS users running v1.0.2:

We are aware of an issue that is impacting a number of you that is preventing you from saving changes to your widgets. When trying to save a widget, the application is crashing.

A fix is in testing at this time. It should be available for download later this afternoon after it has been tested internally and then approved by Apple.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this way have caused over the weekend.
                    Copied and posted here.
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by RGMessick View Post

This is some great info. Thank you.

It does look like sessions {"username" : "myusername@domain.com", "license" : "0000000"} and {"username" : "Myusername@domain.com", "license" : "0000000"} are not treated as the same sessions because the usernames are different. This is causing dashboards to appear "lost." We are working on addressing this issue. I'll let everyone know when an update is scheduled.

Comment

Ok, I tried my user name with the first letter capitalized. Lo and Behold, some of my dashboards are back. It looks like they are a version from about 5 days ago. Most are still missing but it’s better than nothing. This should have been discovered in beta testing!

Comment

The login system is really messed up. I have been using IP login from the beginning. I use my LAN address with the HS3 port number. This is the same way I manage HS3 via chrome. Since HS mobile requires a username and password I used my HS3 username and password that I use for WAN access to my HS3 system. That worked fine. I have always used lowercase for everything.

During beta testing, I noticed that at some point you started auto capitalizing the first letter of each word used in widget labels. Seemed like a reasonable thing. I suspect this somehow got carried over to the login screen. I suspect that is why I lost all my dashboards during beta testing.

Now, I have discovered that the login will also accept my email address as the IP logon username for HS Mobile. And it appears that I have a 3rd iteration of dashboards from several days ago.

It’s a mess.

Comment

On version 1.1.2 and app still crashes when trying to save a widget
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
                              On version 1.1.2 and app still crashes when trying to save a widget
                              I think everyone is experiencing this. HS is aware. They are working on it. I think they are working on several other issues also. I’m on hold for now. I am not going to spend any more time until I’m confident the app won’t crash.

I am thinking about how I will use this app on my multiple iOS devices. Things like, do I want the same dashboards on all my devices? Which events do I want to include? Etc. This will be a fantastic app when they get it working properly 😀.

Comment

All,

An update for iOS is available for download. Latest release notes can be found here: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...ios-change-log

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X