X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbfoster
    replied
    Originally posted by Dom9360 View Post
    How are you guys getting extended info rendered in your dashboards? On mine it shows everything in devices but has cheesy grey lines that you have to tap on in the dashboard.
    Mine the same. I can't get the slider to show on my dimmable lights.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Dom9360
    replied
    How are you guys getting extended info rendered in your dashboards? On mine it shows everything in devices but has cheesy grey lines that you have to tap on in the dashboard.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    iPhone HVAC preliminary dashboard
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4088.PNG
Views:	1243
Size:	345.6 KB
ID:	1284660

Leave a comment:

• Steve Q
    replied
    iPad Pro, my HVAC dashboard. Still working on it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0018E5FE-ACE4-494C-9E97-F7F8CF55447E.jpeg
Views:	1504
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1284652

Leave a comment:

• andyf
    replied
    Originally posted by jbeletti View Post

Wow - nice. I'll have to see if anyone else weighs in on the GoControl stat and how it renders in the app.
    Here's the GoControl thermostats. On the device page and as a widget in the dashboard. If you tap on the grey grid in the widget the device display
    will pop up to allow control. The perimeter will change color along with the icon when heating or cooling.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0616.PNG Views:	1 Size:	227.3 KB ID:	1283605Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0615.PNG Views:	1 Size:	238.5 KB ID:	1283606

Leave a comment:

• Fellhahn
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190208-004208.png Views:	1 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	1283038Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190208-004224.png Views:	1 Size:	95.8 KB ID:	1283039

The commonly used lights across the top as compact toggles to save space. Then a couple of fans, a lamp dimmer, irrigation control, and two widgets for some under bed RGB lighting. One controls the colour selection, the other controls on/off/brightness.

Not particularly cohesive or pretty, but it lets me control the devices that matter quickly and with minimal navigation, which I like.

I may need to work on some column/span settings as some of the spacings inside the widgets seem off.

Leave a comment:

• mbg0333
    replied
    Here is my Man Cave Screen and My Home Screen

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    started a topic Post your HomeSeer Mobile Dashboards!

Post your HomeSeer Mobile Dashboards!

Got a nifty dashboard? Share it with everyone here! Here's one I worked on this morning:

Click image for larger version  Name:	iPad-Dashboard.png Views:	1 Size:	244.2 KB ID:	1282786
Working...
X