Name:	Screenshot_20190208-235207_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1283552Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190209-100853_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1283553

The first image is Device tab for a color bulb, second is a dashboard for the bulb third is device tab for Caseta.

The display with child devices when looking at the Devices tab is very different from how you can get them to display on a dashboard. I would really like the option to have a device displayed on a dashboard exactly how they display in the device list.

This display of Caseta devices is great, but I cannot get this look on a dashboard. The Hue color light in devices has the Hue, Sat, and CT child devices in the devices tab but when put on a dashboard they are not there. Ideally would be to have the smaller dashboard element popup to the full devices tab version.
    Attached Files
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

I agree it’s very annoying as the default display on the iPhone is better for multi child devices than any of the dashboard ones

Comment

Originally posted by phillb View Post
      I agree it’s very annoying as the default display on the iPhone is better for multi child devices than any of the dashboard ones
      This is true for other devices too (like Thermostat, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190208-234749_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	1283551Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190208-235207_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	41.2 KB ID:	1283552Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190209-100853_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	2 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	1283553

The first image is Device tab for a color bulb, second is a dashboard for the bulb third is device tab for Caseta.

The display with child devices when looking at the Devices tab is very different from how you can get them to display on a dashboard. I would really like the option to have a device displayed on a dashboard exactly how they display in the device list.

This display of Caseta devices is great, but I cannot get this look on a dashboard. The Hue color light in devices has the Hue, Sat, and CT child devices in the devices tab but when put on a dashboard they are not there. Ideally would be to have the smaller dashboard element popup to the full devices tab version.
        I would agree however in the device view of my alarm panel I see all the zones just as you posted in Caseta. But when I add it to a dashboard no secondary devices show up even if the "Show Secondary Devices" is checked.

Anyone seen this??

Running on Android BTW

Comment

Working...
        X