X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS v1.0.2 - PLEASE READ - Crash When Saving Widgets

All iOS users running v1.0.2:

We are aware of an issue that is impacting a number of you that is preventing you from saving changes to your widgets. When trying to save a widget, the application is crashing.

A fix is in testing at this time. It should be available for download later this afternoon after it has been tested internally and then approved by Apple.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this way have caused over the weekend.

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

We are aware of an issue that is impacting a number of you that is preventing you from saving changes to your widgets. When trying to save a widget, the application is crashing.

A fix is in testing at this time. It should be available for download later this afternoon after it has been tested internally and then approved by Apple.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this way have caused over the weekend.
    This should have been posted within the thread. Not as a new topic only.
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post

This should have been posted within the thread. Not as a new topic only.
      I appreciate your input. This was posted as a new topic for good reason. This is to make sure that it is not lost in the comments of a previous post and because anyone coming to the forum to see if anyone else is encountering this issue will be able to get an answer without having to dig through 5-6 pages of comments. I'm sure we can both agree that making it easier for people to find information is a good priority to have.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by JLDubz View Post

Is v1.0.2 the same as iOS 1.1.2-20? That is the version reported in the app.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post

Is v1.0.2 the same as iOS 1.1.2-20? That is the version reported in the app.

Thanks,

Jim
          Jim,

App Store lists the newest version as 1.0.3, but the application has it listed as "iOS 1.1.3-21" in the help menu. This was an unfortunate result of the versions we used during beta testing and some of the restrictions Apple places on version numbers. We are working on unifying them.

This new version is now available for download.

Comment

My sonos and some of my other devices are showing incorrect status icons (example: sonos play pause etc. icons not showing up rather my security status icons do)

Comment

Got 1.0.3. Fixed the crash for me. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by hs309 View Post
                My sonos and some of my other devices are showing incorrect status icons (example: sonos play pause etc. icons not showing up rather my security status icons do)
                I think there is a wider issue here by bespoke temperature icons that I generate when there is a change in temperature do not change despite have do not let browsers cache flag truened on in the settings it’s ok in a browser just don’t get updated in the app

Comment

Working...
                X