Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinnez
    replied
    I can’t get homeseer mobile to work direct on port 443. I’ve been using HSTouch on it for years, but this won’t. Stuck with myHomeSeer service

Cheers

J

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    replied
    [QUOTE=Simplex Technology;n1307881]

Documentation? What is this you speak of???

Been away from here for a bit, glad to see nothing has changed.

Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• simplextech
    replied
    Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post

Well slap me silly... I was pushing to port 10200 since that is what the old app used. Port 80 worked. Thanks for that

Is there a doc somewhere about setup for SSL on this connection? Can we change this port also since I already have 443 shared to the outside world for other things...
    Documentation? What is this you speak of???

I have not seen anything about configuring HS Mobile with SSL other than using it with MyHS (which is secure) for remote use. You could try setting the IP:PORT combination with the external IP and use port 443 and see if it will negotiate but I've never tried it as I either use MyHS or my own tunnel/vpn.

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    replied
    Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post
    Looks like your trying to connect to the HSTouch Server? What are you putting in for the URL/IP in HS Mobile? Should just be the IP if running on port 80 otherwise include the port number IP:PORT
    Well slap me silly... I was pushing to port 10200 since that is what the old app used. Port 80 worked. Thanks for that

Is there a doc somewhere about setup for SSL on this connection? Can we change this port also since I already have 443 shared to the outside world for other things...

Leave a comment:

• simplextech
    replied
    Looks like your trying to connect to the HSTouch Server? What are you putting in for the URL/IP in HS Mobile? Should just be the IP if running on port 80 otherwise include the port number IP:PORT

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Firewall software blocking that port?

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    started a topic Unable to utilize Direct Connection

Unable to utilize Direct Connection

Am I missing a setting somewhere? I am on .531 and I can connect using MyHS, but no matter what I try, I cannot directly connect to my HS server. Even on the same vlan on my internal network as my HS server and it still won't connect. It acts like it does, hangs for a bit and then just goes back to the login screen.

In the Logs:

Code:
     [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]May-29 8:07:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]HSTouch Server[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Client has DISCONNECTED.[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]May-29 8:07:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Client (10.0.254.176/58877) has raised LineDisconnected or was forced closed.[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]May-29 8:07:24 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000] [/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]HSTouch Server Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Client dropped connection 10.0.254.176/58877[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]May-29 8:07:04 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Opening connection from:10.0.254.176/58877[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
Working...
X