Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling Zwave thermostats in Homeseer Mobile Error

Hi,

I am trying to control my zwave thermostats in Homeseer mobile. When I try to turn the thermostat up or down in Homeseer mobile I get the following error: "Cannot control thermostat. There is a problem with the set-point control configuration. I can control it fine in HStouch. I am using BLstat for my thermostat plugin. Does anyone have any idea why I can't control in Homeseer Mobile? Everything else works fine in Homeseer Mobile.

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

I recently updated HS3 to version 3.0.0.548 and the updated the Homeseer Mobile app and I am still getting an "Error cannot control thermostat. There is a problem with the set-point control configuration". I can control the zwave thermostat in HStouch. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Comment

I am having the exact same issue. Any resolution yet?

Comment

Have any of you guys put in a support ticket on this issue. support@homeseer.com
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Now I have. I actually only get the error for 6 of my 8 RCS thermostats

Comment

was there a result on this issues
            as I get the same error on occasions

Comment

After having no success trying multiple solutions suggested by support, they suggested I try removing a thermostat giving me this error and re-adding it.

I have yet to try this.

Comment

Working...
              X