IP Cameras showing up in mobile even though auto discover off in HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP Cameras showing up in mobile even though auto discover off in HS3

So i am running into an issue with the Camera tab on the the mobile app for IOS. So first i don't use HS3 for any of my camera functions i use BlueIris for that. But i have been trying to get the mobile up configured and dashboards setup. But i am finding even though in the HS control panel auto discover camera's is off they still show up in mobile with errors. Nothing i do will remove them. I enable aut discovery and removed them and disabled and they still come right up. I let one auto discover and set the username and password delete it and it shows up and it still has the username and password saved.

I even reenable auto discovery to find the app did in fact save that user name and password even though i deleted that line before?

You should put in a help desk request at support@homeseer.com so they can investigate this issue.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

As follow up i found the issue it seems until i rebooted my HS3 box it was caching the cameras information including username/password. So even though nothing was confiured it would send those items to the moble app. Once i fully rebooted they go away until configure something.

Comment

Working...
      X