HS Mobile - not picking up Floors / Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Mobile - not picking up Floors / Rooms

Hoping this has an easy fix... after adding devices i rename them and allocate them to the proper room. it looks fine in the web interface but when i look at the devices list, it picks up the right device name but the floor/room are the original ones. When I add said device to the dashboard, it often reverts to the original name of the device as well.

is there some refresh/sync setting that I am missing?

Are you shutting down / swiping away the HSMobile app and then restart?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Are you shutting down / swiping away the HSMobile app and then restart?
      Yup, several times!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Comment

Jumping into this thread with some questions please:

1) Is the app even capable of filtering by floor/room? I can’t get anything to display unless EVERYTHING is selected (i.e., no specific floor/room selections). Whenever I try to show just a single floor and/or room, nothing shows up.

2) Is this still under any sort of active support or development? I see many threads that suggest HS has essentially abandoned it. I know there is much effort toward HS4 (and yes, I have purchased THREE upgrade licenses for that already), but not having a viable mobile product just seems nuts in today’s world. Yes, there is HS Touch, but that’s hardly a modern or user-friendly solution. So what IS Homeseer Technologies doing with respect to mobile, now and in the future?

3) Any other suggestions on how to use HS on an iPhone/iPad? After being away from HS for a while, I am frankly stunned that the mobile situation remains this clunky/bad.

Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Madcodger View Post
          1) Is the app even capable of filtering by floor/room? I can’t get anything to display unless EVERYTHING is selected (i.e., no specific floor/room selections). Whenever I try to show just a single floor and/or room, nothing shows up.
          I see the same behavior, but only with certain rooms. Jon00 Network is one room I noticed recently that doesn’t show any devices.

Comment

Working...
          X