Loading device status images fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading device status images fails

I don't really know when this problems started, which makes it harder to determine what's causing it.

If I open the device list as usual, all devices loads just fine. But then HS Mobile starts to download the status images, and I've met with a message that says: "We are having a difficult time talking to HomeSeer..." and when I click "Details" it says: "An unexpected error has occured. Object reference was not set to an instance of an object" (which, as always, makes things 100% clear).

The missing icons are then replaced with questionmarks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Q2vh2WE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	1341169

The graphics on the first panel loads just fine, so I'm guessing there's some device that is causing this problem. But how do I find that device?!

I've turned on logging, but I can't find the log file...?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Anyone...?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Did you find the solution, I'm having the same problem.

Comment

Working...
      X