Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dashboards Unique To Device Running HS Mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellhahn
    replied
    Originally posted by baudi View Post

Only if you're rooted.
    Is there any other way to run Android?

Leave a comment:

• baudi
    replied
    Originally posted by Fellhahn View Post
    For Android devices, apps like Titanium backup or OAndBackup will allow you to backup an individual applications data.

Restoring that applications data on another device should bring the dashboard configuration across. Haven't tried this myself as I only use it on my phone, but that's the theory.
    Only if you're rooted.

Leave a comment:

• Fellhahn
    replied
    For Android devices, apps like Titanium backup or OAndBackup will allow you to backup an individual applications data.

Restoring that applications data on another device should bring the dashboard configuration across. Haven't tried this myself as I only use it on my phone, but that's the theory.

Leave a comment:

• namtaru
    replied
    I actually prefer some of my devices to have different settings, but the ability for them to show the same dashboard as an option would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• ksum
    replied
    I have not dug into the files to find out myself, but if you are using Android for your phone as well, you could try to determine what file stores the layout and copy it over. There are plenty of free file apps which slow you access.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    No argument here.

Leave a comment:

• MikeMcM1956
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
    At this point each mobile device has to be configured independently. Configuration is stored on the device, and there's no export/import nor backup functionality. Hopefully soon as it's one of the most-requested features here on the forums...for obvious reasons.
    For lack of better language, that's just stupid. Another post said HS Mobile was released at 80% completion, I'd say half baked is a more accurate description....

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    At this point each mobile device has to be configured independently. Configuration is stored on the device, and there's no export/import nor backup functionality. Hopefully soon as it's one of the most-requested features here on the forums...for obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• MikeMcM1956
    started a topic Dashboards Unique To Device Running HS Mobile?

Dashboards Unique To Device Running HS Mobile?

I'm currently running HS Mobile on my phone and a Fire tablet. I populated the My Home dashboard on my phone with some devices, but logging in and running the app on the Fire doesn't show any devices on the My Home dashboard?
Working...
X