Copying HomeSeer Mobile dashboards to other devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying HomeSeer Mobile dashboards to other devices

I just spent a couple of days to create quite a few dashboards to manage my house. Now I wonder if there is a way to copy the setup to all the family members iPhones?

At this time there is not a way to copy HS Mobile dashboards to other devices. This is a much requested and often promised feature.

Comment

+1 this request again

Comment

I would like to 5th,6th,7th this request also. I have several phones that I rotate through with several pages of dashboards.

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

To get the devs attention you may want to request this functionality at support@homeseer.com
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

See my workaround if you are using a Jailbroken device.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...24#post1399824

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well well, another short sighted decision that will take forever to be fixed when it should have been a basic functionality baked in since the beginning.

Don't hold your breath. Last HS4 4.2.7 beta release now include the ability to run as a service, feature we've been asking since the 90s in HS2. Two major releases later (with no real upgrade besides re-installing from scratch) and like 25 to 30 years later we finally get it. Chances are I'll be deceased when they finally put it in. Considering the amount of money I put in HS in those 25-30 years and the fact the mobile app has been out for almost 2 years, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by zguy View Post
                    Well well, another short sighted decision that will take forever to be fixed when it should have been a basic functionality baked in since the beginning.

Don't hold your breath. Last HS4 4.2.7 beta release now include the ability to run as a service, feature we've been asking since the 90s in HS2. Two major releases later (with no real upgrade besides re-installing from scratch) and like 25 to 30 years later we finally get it. Chances are I'll be deceased when they finally put it in. Considering the amount of money I put in HS in those 25-30 years and the fact the mobile app has been out for almost 2 years, that sucks.
                    HSBuddy leaves HSMobile for absolute dead anyway - I'm amazed HST haven't bought it out. Give that app a whirl you'll love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post

HSBuddy leaves HSMobile for absolute dead anyway - I'm amazed HST haven't bought it out. Give that app a whirl you'll love it!
                      I gave it a shot. Agreed it has the ability to upload/download dashboards. But it doesn't cut it for me. I want the capabilities to fully control the layout. Like in HSTouch, but in more friendly manner. HSBuddy is not bad. But it doesn't fill my needs. Jon00HSTiles has the capabilities though and it is much more user friendly than HSTouch. So I'l go with that for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X