Dashboards missing after upgrade to HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashboards missing after upgrade to HS4

Anyone else notice that all the dashboards are missing after upgrading HS3 to HS4? Is there a way to get them back, or do they all need to be re-created?

I have the same problem. REALLY hoping I don't have to re-create them.

Comment

Is your myHS user account pointing to your HS4 license? Is your myHS user account listed in your HS4 user account with the correct credentials? This should have taken place during the upgrade process.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm having the same issue. At first no devices pulled up but then after restarting homeser they are showing. Also my homeseer is saying there are no systems connected both in the app and on the web. Homesser does show it connected in setup. I disabled, re-enabled, and re-started no effect (aside from the devices showing up now in the app on direct connect)

So not sure what to do about myhs.

Side note the app is pulling devices faster

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Is your myHS user account pointing to your HS4 license? Is your myHS user account listed in your HS4 user account with the correct credentials? This should have taken place during the upgrade process.
          Yes, and I went into MYHS and changed my primary system.

Comment

I don't use MyHS. Just direct connect. is there any saving my old dashboards?

Comment

My disappeared as well MyHS points to the HS4 setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I too no longer have my dashboard on my iphone and ipad mini, but do see all my devices. I do however have my dashboard and devices etc. on my ipad pro. The only difference is that I did reboot the mobile app on the iphone and ipad mini and I did not on the ipad pro.

Comment

I do not have any devices or dashboards. MYHS is pointed to HS4. Any idea what to do?

Jim

Comment

Do you have your MYHS account credentials as a user in HS4- must be exact user name and password

Comment

Originally posted by dwg View Post
                      Do you have your MYHS account credentials as a user in HS4- must be exact user name and password
                      Not sure if I am understanding. Does my Login info for HS4 and MYHS have to use the same username and password?

Comment

I created a new user in HS4 using the login info as MYHS. I know have my Devices but all my dashboards are gone.

Is there a way to use HS Mobile remotely without using MYHS?

Jim

Comment

I had the same problem. No devices in mobile app and MyHS in a web browser.
                          For me the solution was the same as JBFoster. Ad a user in HS4 with the same name and password as your MyHS account. After doing that the devices appeared in the mobile app.
                          When you log in to MyHs with a web browser you have to make sure the access rights for the user is set to normal or admin. Otherwise you doesn't have acces to all functions.
                          My dashboards are also gone.

Comment

I have the same issue. Dashboard blank, devices to add to dash board blank, no events. I use Direct connect. I don't use MyHS, and don't want to use MyHS.

Comment

The dashboards for HS3 are still in the mobile app however a config file- widgets.json exists for both HS3 and HS4. The HS4 file is blank. Without jailbreaking one cannot write to those folders/files. I would be a simple matter to move the widgets.json file. In a thread in the HS4 forum someone has done just that on a jailbroken iPhone and confirmed that it works. Since i don't want to jailbreak my devices I will wait until moving and backup are included in the app.

Comment

Working...
                              X