Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSuen
    replied
    Hi, Just encountered the same with IOS 9.3.6. Did HS support respond with a work around. HS Touch works but HS mobile throws the "unexpected network error"

Leave a comment:

• srodgers
    replied
    HSTouch works on an old Ipad2 and 1st gen Mini on 9.3.6. Not sure why HSMobile does not.

Try a support ticket to confirm if this is intentional.

HSTouch has been around for ever and HSMobile is the newer product so maybe that is part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• HeiX
    replied
    Originally posted by paul View Post
    probably out of luck. I wojuldn't spent 400 on a new one though, I'd be tempted to check the used market. You don't need a new one, just one that supports ios 10 or later. Presumably it will be hard powered and so battery life won't be an issue... ?

KInda what I expected. Just drives me nuts to have a pile of old iOS stuff that would make great terminals laying around that can’t be used. I mean, I’m running HS3 on a pi, wouldn’t you think the client would run on an old iPad? I’ll probably buy a new one anyway, give it to the Boss, and use her old mini2, iOS 12.4.6, as the client.

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    probably out of luck. I wojuldn't spent 400 on a new one though, I'd be tempted to check the used market. You don't need a new one, just one that supports ios 10 or later. Presumably it will be hard powered and so battery life won't be an issue... ?

Leave a comment:

• HeiX
    started a topic Can’t connect w/iOS 9.3.6

Can’t connect w/iOS 9.3.6

I have an old iPad mini that I’d like to repurpose as a HS mobile client. Last supported iOS version is 9.3.6. The App Store says HSM requires >=iOS 10, but asks if I want to download last compatible version, which I did. When I try to log in, I get “Error. Unexpected error. Please try again. An unexpected network error has occurred.” This is true whether I try direct connection or MyHS, I have verified connectivity to the lan and wan. When I log in from my iPad Pro using same credentials, I’m good.

Is this fixable? Anything else I can try? Does this mean I need to drop $400 for a new mini?
Working...
X