timer / counter on mobile display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

timer / counter on mobile display

I am testing the mobile client on android connecting directly to my HS4 system. I have successfully setup various devices and events, but for my sprinkler events ( go Control ) I would like to display a countdown timer of how much time the even is running. E.g. if I run an even to start a sprinkler valve for 10 minutes, have a widget on my sprinkler page that will count up or down the 10 minutes or any other timer function if the amount of time is different for each valve.

Is it possible to display this information on the mobile platform?

Originally posted by curruscanis View Post
    I am testing the mobile client on android connecting directly to my HS4 system. I have successfully setup various devices and events, but for my sprinkler events ( go Control ) I would like to display a countdown timer of how much time the even is running. E.g. if I run an even to start a sprinkler valve for 10 minutes, have a widget on my sprinkler page that will count up or down the 10 minutes or any other timer function if the amount of time is different for each valve.

Is it possible to display this information on the mobile platform?
    I realize this is an old post (a week) and you probably have your answer, but yes. You add it just like any other device. You can monitor it, but you can't control it. You could control it from an event, but not from the device display.
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Working...
    X