Device display on the dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device display on the dashboard

As far as I can tell these two devices are set up exactly alike in HS3, yet their representation in the dashboard is different. Why?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200731-072412_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.9 KB ID:	1407451
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Looks like the tile for the device on the right is wider and the layout is responsive to size. If you widen the narrower one or narrow the wide one they will eventually layout the same. The question is, can you control that?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dzee View Post
      Looks like the tile for the device on the right is wider and the layout is responsive to size. If you widen the narrower one or narrow the wide one they will eventually layout the same. The question is, can you control that?

Even in Devices view they're different. It's not a big deal, I'd just like to understand it.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200731-112012_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.9 KB ID:	1407495
      Regards,
      Michael

Comment

Ok, that makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mmn View Post

Even in Devices view they're different. It's not a big deal, I'd just like to understand it.
          Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200731-112012_HomeSeer Mobile.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.9 KB ID:	1407495
          It's the status/graphic definition for the devices in HS, are the two devices in question the exact same hardware?
          I get that too if I have dimmers from two different manufacturers. And yes, it is correctable.

Comment

Originally posted by TC1 View Post

It's the status/graphic definition for the devices in HS, are the two devices in question the exact same hardware?
            I get that too if I have dimmers from two different manufacturers. And yes, it is correctable.
            No, they are both zwave lamp modules, but different mfgrs. You say there's a way to make them the same?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200731-122733_Chrome.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1407514

Name:	Screenshot_20200731-122704_Chrome.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	1407515
            Regards,
            Michael

Comment

It is possible that the column and row settings are configured differently for each device.

Name:	statuggraphics.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1407517

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
                It is possible that the column and row settings are configured differently for each device.
                They are different. Didn't know HS Mobile used those. One has a 2nd row defined and one doesn’t. Gonna try to make them the same and see what I break...!

Edit: and that did it! Thanks, all!
                Regards,
                Michael

Comment

Working...
                X