Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not add a widget to HomeSeer Mobile (Android)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not add a widget to HomeSeer Mobile (Android)

I have the Trial Version of HS4 installed,
    I have the HomeSeer Mobile App installed on my Android phone.
    I have MyHomeSeer setup (I think)
    The user id and password that I use to login to MyHomeSeer is setup as a user in setup -> users in HS4 ???
    The plus sign (+) to add a widget in HomeSeer Mobile on my Android phone is missing. So I cannot add any widgets.
    I can access the HS4 system through a browse on my phone (chrome)
    I have experimented with turning off my antivirus and VPN on both my HS4 system and my phone. -- no joy
    Is the HomeSeer Mobile App crippled because I am on a Trial version of HS4?

Do you have devices or events listed in the mobile app? I don't, so can't add widgets. HOWEVER, I can click on the events page drop-down list and choose "Manage Events" and they show up. I can even run an event. I've reported this but don't have an answer.

I would suggest you file a ticket.

Barry

Comment

Thanks for the reply Barry,
      I do have devices and events listed in the mobile app. The devices appear with NO controls. I can add them to a dashboard from the device or events page.
      Again no controls except for a virtual device. The On and Off buttons appear for this type. I can also run events. This is weird, I don't think it is supposed to work this way. At least not per the video I saw on YouTube. I have a problem that is related (I think) with HSTouch Designer were the command dropdown in the action editor is blank except for a virtual device,I have a ticket in for the HSTouch problem. Now to enter a coherent ticket describing the problem with the mobile app.

Tom

Comment

Same here. I guess the video is wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X