Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding my 2 cents to keep this alive. Same issue

Comment

If you don't get a Apple notification that a new version is available for download it always will. It's not compliant with iOS 14.

Comment

So this is BS, right - ? What company doesn't update their app for a major ... oh, wait. My bad..

Comment

I have also reported a bug for HomeSeer Mobile 1.1.11 crashing on iOS 14 when visiting the events pivot via case HSCS-1962.

Comment

So there are only 5 people who use the flagship remote app on an iphone? I need to invest in an Android - this sucks.
            Adding to it, the problem has morphed. I can't connect locally anymore. If I disconnect from wireless & VPN in over cellular - I can get a super slow connect.
            I haven't had to reboot HS3 in months - probably it would fix that part.
            Other HA related company's have their patches out. WTH.

Comment

Hah - just had a thought - not everyone has had the chance or cares if they update to 14 or not.

Comment

+1
                Seeing the same issue here after updating to 14. Would be nice to get a fix or at least an update that HS is aware of the issue.

Comment

Anyone hear anything on the progress of getting this fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by troy.lynch View Post
                    Anyone hear anything on the progress of getting this fixed?
                    No, zero response to my bug report. To be fair my last one was also ignored until a fix was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same issue since updating to IOS14.

Posting just in case misery loves company.

Comment

I have an iPhone 6 that is in use only for the app now. The 6 currently does not update past 12.4.8 so it's "safe" - and my workaround.

Comment

Bump this junk

Comment

Updated my IPhone just now. Did not know of this issue Will report this as well. Opening devices and/or scene screen does not work. Event or device control on the dasboard seem to work though.

HSCS-2126
                            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Same here. On my iPhone X os 14.0 Program crashes when I try to open the events. I deleted and reinstalled and my Dashboards are gone. Just the default Home one. I can see and operate devices.

On my Ipad Mini 5th gen OS 13.7 the app works but my two dashboards are gone and all the events from them are under a Home dashboard. The events run ok though. I'm just about to update this ipad to 14.0.1

On my wife's iPhone 6 os 12.4.8 the app is still working fine and all my settings are intact.

I don't any acknowledgement as to status from the HS programmers so I will also try logging a problem ticket.

Kind of frustrating because it was what we use to open the garage doors. Canvasing other ways to open and close the doors for now....

Comment

Here's the latest on my bug. Can we all chip in a few bucks to get HomeSeer an IOS dev account to test the pre-release ios versions?

"
                                Hi Brian,

Did you receive my message from 9/25? We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Please keep in mind that when Apple comes out with new operating systems we receive it at the same time as everyone else. Whenever an updated OS is released it is recommended to wait to update to allow App makers the chance to update their products.
                                "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X