Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did get a response:

Tyler Manson commented:
    We are aware of the issue and will have an updated build available soon. If we have any further questions about this particular bug we'll reach out to you directly, otherwise, we will update your ticket when the issue has been resolved.
    Regards,
    Tyler Manson
    HomeSeer Support

So I am having a bit of hope it wil be solved soon.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      I did get a response:

Tyler Manson commented:
      We are aware of the issue and will have an updated build available soon. If we have any further questions about this particular bug we'll reach out to you directly, otherwise, we will update your ticket when the issue has been resolved.
      Regards,
      Tyler Manson
      HomeSeer Support

So I am having a bit of hope it wil be solved soon.

Wim
      Thanks for sharing the update. Sounds encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by ve3bwp View Post

Nope, Don't recall seeing a message. Was it by email?

Anyway thanks for the quick response. Understood on the iOS changes and need to catch up. Thanks for the acknowledgement and update.
        Ok I get it now! Your name is Brian too and that was a quote of what they wrote to you. Duh.. the mind is a horrible thing to waste LOL!

Comment

I also have the crash when trying to access events. I am also using iOS14

Comment

I did submit a ticket as well.

Comment

At least an acknowledgement. Seems there should have been quite the uproar.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                At least an acknowledgement. Seems there should have been quite the uproar.
                Take a look at the new app on the app store 'Z-Home+'. Great support from the developer, full device support, multi room and virtual room support. iPhone, iPad and MacOS support. Doesn't support events as of yet as he's going a different way of supporting them but I've been using it for almost 2 months now and it's my go to mobile app.

Comment

Sadly, I didn't see this forum, and I deleted the app and reinstalled it, thinking that would fix the EVENTS not appearing in iOS14. But then I realized all the dashboards I have built were gone. But thankfully I used a wonderful program called iMazing to backup my iPhone (actually, I ran it for the purpose of extracting and printingtext messages a few weeks ago), and I was able to access that backup to restore the MsHS app and its previous data and now my dashboards are back. Now I just need HS to fix the app. But iMazing is a great tool for anybody who wants to backup their dashboards. It essentially backs up the entire phone and lets you browse it all and export it on your PC. It saved me today!

Comment

Did the same thing, deleted the app and reinstalled it and lost a lot of set up work. Too bad I did not have an app like iMazing to backup my iPhone. I'll need to look into it. This is ridiculous that it is taking Homeseer so long to send out an update. Each day when I see a stack of updates on my phone, I keep hoping an update from Homeseer will be there... but nothing. It's shameful. There was a bunch of guys I work with that dropped Homeseer for SmartThings. I am the last hold out and starting to feel that perhaps I should make the change too.

Comment

I have got the same problem. Saw an reaction from homeseer early October. Problem isn’t solved yet. I wonder when they solve this problem. Hope soon.

Comment

Just a few minutes ago I updated the app in ios14 and the problem of the crashed event is solved. Credits to homeseer for fixing the problem.

Comment

For me the issue is now also solved with the latest update.
                          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

It is working! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X