Crashes when opening events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashes when opening events

Everytime I open the app and try to open events the app crashes. I am running iOS 14 beta 3 fyi. But not sure that is the issue.

Yup, same here. Crashes every time I hit the event tab bar.

Comment

George are you on IOS14 or a released version?

Comment

IOS 14, but I'll try it on my wife's iOS 13 when she get back home and report back. Good point.

Comment

Yah. I'm wondering if its something with my Events or if its just iOS. I have alot of Events so it's possible it could be something in there.

Comment

I'm on an Iphone X, IOS 13.6, with 173 events, HS4 4.1.3.0. No trouble opening the events tab or running an event on home network or remotely.
            HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
            Number of Devices: 1005
            Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Yah. I tried on my iPad which has iPadOS 13 on it and it works fine. This must be a IOS14 issue.

Comment

Updated to the gold master version of iOS 14 today. This still happens. Suspect we need an update to HomeSeer Mobile to support iOS 14. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

-Mike

Comment

Yes. Upgraded my iPad and now its happening on there. This is a issue with the app on IOS14

Comment

I've been on the iOS 14 beta builds for a while now. Been broken since day 1.

And the funny thing is that for most of all the code, all they have to do is recompile it and re-submit to the app store.

Comment

Same bandwagon for me. Updated to iOS 14 today and Events crashes the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone opened a ticket? Not many from HST follow all the forums. rjh2

If not I'll open on and even offer, if they send me the code, to recompile it for them and bring it up to current standards.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                          Has anyone opened a ticket? Not many from HST follow all the forums. rjh2

If not I'll open on and even offer, if they send me the code, to recompile it for them and bring it up to current standards.
                          I have not. My first ticket in the new system brushed me off with an unusable workaround and my 2nd in the new system wasn't even acknowledged until after a fix was released. Not exactly the kind of experience to make me want to continue trying.

Comment

Just created one, let see.... I even offered to update it for them!

Comment

Same problem here. iPhone 11 ios14. App crashes when loading events.

Comment

Working...
                              X