Can't log into HS Mobile on local WiFi network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't log into HS Mobile on local WiFi network

New to HomeSeer and my Unifi network. I am just starting to deploy HS4 (running on a NUC) and have imported security panel sensors from my SmartThings hub. I was just about to start moving other devices when I discovered I cannot log into HomeSeer Mobile app when on my WiFi network. I can log in when outside of my WiFi network. I can log into MyHS on my laptop and see my account. I’m assuming it has something to do with a Unifi configuration, but haven’t found a silver bullet on this forum or Ubiquiti’s. Running Unifi Dream Machine Pro, 24 port PoE switch (250W), Protect NVR and 3 AP’s, 2 are HD Flex and one HD In-Wall.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Did you ever figure this out. My ability to login is very hit and miss with the mobile app.

Comment

I contacted support and they had me check my Firewall settings. There were two instances of HS4, one checked for public the other for private. The public instance wasn’t currently allowed. I allowed it and that got things working. I asked why there were two entries and the response I received was one is for TCP and the other for UDP, both are required.

Comment

Working...
      X