'We didn't find any devices' in HomeSeer Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'We didn't find any devices' in HomeSeer Mobile

Hi, i am consider to buy HS4 for my new raspberry pi4 and about 30 Z-wave devices and HUE lamps. I am using Domoticz now for about 6 years, on a Raspberry Pi3.So i download HS4pi this weekend the trial version from the website. And after some isseu's with the Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, i got it working. So when i login with MyHS on the computer, perfect! I connect some Z-wave devices and build some scenes to experiment and working. So the next step is HomeSeer Mobile to see how this works on my android phone. It is possible to connect to my HS4 on the mobile. But in the devices tap, nothing appears. Only the message 'We didn't find any devices' . There are devices and scenes! I also tried to login Local, with the same result. I can't find a good answer for this isseu in this Forum. Can somebody help me? I would like to buy the Homeseer software, but first i need to be sure everything on my mobile also works! Thank you in advance.

Jack van Hal

I don't know if this will work for you but give this a try. Go to users in HS4, change the password of the user you are using in the Mobile App to the same password you use in myHS.homeseer.com

Comment

Working...
    X