Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile not showing anything - solved!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Mobile not showing anything - solved!

So, I just migrated from HS3 to HS4 and am trying to use HomeSeer Mobile for the for the first time. I can log in to myhs.homeseer.com and access my system just fine. For some reason when I try and access it through the app it shows nothing. Dashboard, devices, events and cameras are empty. I tried changing my homeseer password to match the remote access password, since I noticed in the quick start guide that it said they should be the same. Still not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a HS4 user account that matches your myHS username/password (since you changed it) and this HS4 user is an admin account plus local access?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I thought changing the password on my Homeseer account to match the myhs password would do it, but I guess the username is still different as the myhs acct uses an email address. I added a new account to Homeseer using the same email and password and it has populated my devices. I am now learning how to create widgets, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X