No devices found - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No devices found - Solved!

After finally making the move to HS4, HSMobile connects fine, but does not see any devices or events. Same on every client.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5591C693-2D4E-45B8-99E3-9AD50E41FA3A.png Views:	0 Size:	154.2 KB ID:	1449913
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

I have the same problem. I can't find how to add devices/widgets.

Comment

Randy,
      Do you have your myHS account set to use your HS4 license? Is that same account listed in your HS4 user accounts with admin plus local access and lastly are you using that account to login to HsMobile?

Jeff,
      Select the Hamburger menu and then select Devices.
      πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

Jeff,
        I don't see a hamburger menu. The screen I see on my iphone is essentially the one posted by Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffCharger View Post

I don't see a hamburger menu. The screen I see on my iphone is essentially the one posted by Randy.
          Do you have your myHS account set to use your HS4 license? Is that same account listed in your HS4 user accounts with admin plus local access and lastly are you using that account to login to HsMobile?
          πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

thanks Rupp, I setup myHS to use HS4 (I didn't use myHS previously, and it's working to locate HS4), I only have one account listed in HS4, with admin and local access, when I sign-in to HsMobile it appears to sign-in successfully. I tried setting up a second account with admin/local and the sign-on fails on userid/psw (which leads me to believe that the other works.)

While the sign-on looks like it's successful, the resulting screen doesn't appear that it's connected with my setup.

Attached Files

Comment

I had the same problem, Don't know why but when I checked
              Auto Add HSTouch Users Authenticated through MyHS
              In network settings it started working

Comment

Originally posted by JeffCharger View Post

thanks Rupp, I setup myHS to use HS4 (I didn't use myHS previously, and it's working to locate HS4), I only have one account listed in HS4, with admin and local access, when I sign-in to HsMobile it appears to sign-in successfully. I tried setting up a second account with admin/local and the sign-on fails on userid/psw (which leads me to believe that the other works.)

While the sign-on looks like it's successful, the resulting screen doesn't appear that it's connected with my setup.
                You stated "I only have one account listed in HS4". Is this your myHS account? If not add this account and use it and test. Also did you create a new dashboard after upgrading because the upgrade causes the old dashboards to no longer be visible.

Comment

You stated "I only have one account listed in HS4". Is this your myHS account? If not add this account and use it and test. Also did you create a new dashboard after upgrading because the upgrade causes the old dashboards to no longer be visible.
                  yes, the only account showing is myHS account. I tried adding another account with admin/local selected, but the sign on would fail for some reason.

I tried creating another dashboard but it shows the same "blankness". I've now deleted the new dashboard, the original "My Home" dashboard still exists, but shows as in my original picture attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by edwilloughby View Post
                    I had the same problem, Don't know why but when I checked
                    Auto Add HSTouch Users Authenticated through MyHS
                    In network settings it started working
                    that's encouraging! I've now found that setting, but it appears that I already had it checked. I'll try unchecking and checking again.

Comment

Randy,

Jeff,
                      Yes, yes and yes. I can access my system through MyHS without issue.

Curiously Jon00 Tiles also will not control devices, only report status.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I still can’t get access. Are there any special character restrictions in passwords? I read somewhere that there might be.

Comment

I'm having same issue. Upgraded from HS3 to HS4. HSMobile looks to access system, but no devices, events, etc.
                          - myhs.homseer.com/manage shows my system
                          - Using my myHS login in the mobile app
                          - There is an user in HS4 with same credentials as myHS login

(HSBuddy app is also not working)

Comment

Originally posted by CinBRandon View Post
                            I'm having same issue. Upgraded from HS3 to HS4. HSMobile looks to access system, but no devices, events, etc.
                            - myhs.homseer.com/manage shows my system
                            - Using my myHS login in the mobile app
                            - There is an user in HS4 with same credentials as myHS login

(HSBuddy app is also not working)
                            You should put in a support ticket on this issue.

https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Comment

You should put in a support ticket on this issue.

https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
                              I called them today. We re-verified use name and password. (I really thought I tried that several times). But then boom, it worked.)

Comment

Working...
                              X