Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Mobile "Bad JSON escape sequence: \P. Path 'Response', line1..." error

Hi there,

After moving from HS3 Pro to HS4 Pro, I'm having issues with HS Mobile app on my Android phone. Obviously, I've lost all my dashboards, but, most importantly, none of the devices have any values in HS Mobile. they are all reported with question marks. I'm getting an error in subject constantly while staying on "devices" tab. I can see and trigger events from Events tab, however. This is happeneing with both MyHS and Direct access... Any ideas?

I am experiencing this too. Just upgraded and it's a real shame this doesn't work, I used it heavily on HS3.

My error is slightly different "An unexpected error has occurred. Bad JSON escape sequence: \H. Path 'Response', line 1, position 61"

Really hope someone has a solution for this, it sounds like it might not be a common problem though, seeing the lack of response to this thread.

As I type, my phone has just frozen with HSMobile on display...mmmmm

Edit:
    I do get the value/status of each device, just the icons that have question marks.

Comment

I'm also still getting this. I get it whether logged in via MyHS or connecting directly. I'm assuming there is something corrupt somewhere which is causing a poorly parsed JSON string, but I have no idea what - it seems very early though, as the error is claiming to be line 1, position 75.

Comment

OK, like an idiot I hadn't checked the HS4 logs properly (I thought the issue was something to do with the mobile app). One plugin (apcupsd) was using symlinks to files in the HS3 directory for some image files (only 6, but they were the battery capacity images). Because I had removed that directory, it couldn't find them. The mobile app for some reason borked, but the web interface handled it.

Comment

Working...
        X