Moved to a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved to a new home

I moved to a new home and am installing a new HS4 system. I sold my old home and left the HomeTroller HS3 system running so the new owners can use all of the automation i set up. In my HomeSeer Mobile app. i can access my old home's HS3 system. If i want to remove access to this old working system from my HomeSeer Mobile app and just have access to the new home's system how is it done without breaking the old system? I know i can get a premium subscription and have access to both homes at an extra cost.
    Thanks,
    John

Completely log out the old system by deleting all user accounts. I think you need to speak to sales about how to handover ownership... (because you said you left the devices in place) So it's not like resetting a mobile device to factory defaults...

Notes About the License :
    RESTRICTIONS

5. You and your employees and agents are required to protect the confidentiality of the SOFTWARE and Written Materials. Except as provided in Section 3 above, you may not copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise make the SOFTWARE or Written Materials available to any third party.
    6. You may not alter, modify, adapt or create derivative works based on any part of the SOFTWARE or Written Materials in any way, including translating, reverse engineering, disassembling or decompiling the SOFTWARE.
    7. You agree that you do not have any title or ownership of the SOFTWARE or Written Materials, other than ownership of the physical media.
    8. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE and Written Materials contains proprietary information of HOMESEER
    9. You may not sell, distribute, loan, rent, lease, license, sublicense or otherwise assign or transfer this license or the SOFTWARE or Written Materials unless expressly authorized in writing by HOMESEER
    10. HOMESEER SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X