Can't alter widget size on iPhone7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't alter widget size on iPhone7

I can create the widget on my dashboard in the mobile app for IOS. I can go in and edit it. However, the section to alter the widget size you have to scroll to but the scroll does not actually scroll. I have to pull up on the screen to get it in view, but since I'm doing that the screen won't let me change the value. Once I let go, the section falls out of view again so I can't see it to change it again.
    Seems like a sizing issue for the screen size of the ihpone7, but not sure. Capability of scrolling works fine in other apps. Just this one, and just with the dashboard widgets. Any thoughts or workarounds?
    BTW, help page from the mobile app on IOS goes to a page not found.
    Can't tell my version of the app but should be the most recent.
    Last edited by Sbrady373; April 17, 2022, 12:56 AM. Reason: added info on version

I have the same problem in iPhone 8. Hoping for an answer....

Comment

Still an issue. Just checking in to see if this is acknowledged and if this can be resolved.

Comment

I have the same issue. iPhone 15 Pro. I've lived with this but now that I'm required to spend $40 / year I expect support

Comment

Originally posted by gadzuk View Post
          I have the same issue. iPhone 15 Pro. I've lived with this but now that I'm required to spend $40 / year I expect support
          FYI, a subscription is only required for Alexa, Google and IFTTT integrations. HSMobile use does not require a paid subscription and the MyHS lite option is all that is required.

That said, HSMobile has not been looked at in years. Suggest you transition to HSBuddy for a better experience and support.

Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon. I see the subscription also as a necessary injection to build support capacity. This app hasn't been touched since 2020. I'm happy for them to take my money, but if I don't see support I'll drop it in a year

Comment

Working...
            X