Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get last changed time with devices in HS3touch iOs app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to get last changed time with devices in HS3touch iOs app?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. I use the Good old HS3Touch iOs app for many years. Nothing changed just as it is out of the box. Having a few sensor measuring temp, humidity etc. It would be handy if the last change time is also visible in the App. Now it is just temp. Some time indication when it is updated / changed gives a better insight and also handy to know if the sensor is still working. How to achieve this? Or do I need to change over to an other HA app?

Put this in the text field of the display item:
    [$SCRIPT=&hs.devicelastchangeref(refID#)]

Comment

Thanks. But where should I add that? I do not see any text field at my device?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 18.50.41.png
Views:	71
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1560608

Comment

I'm guessing you're using the default HStouch template, and not one you've designed yourself?
        If so, you would need to use HSdesigner and add it to the appropriate screen. Don't thing there's an simple way to add it to the default screen without adding it via HSdesigner, which of course assumes you have the HStouch Designer app (not sure if it requires a specific HS vers (eg Pro). It's not that difficult to add and well worth learning how, but there is a learning curve.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X