Grub4Dos Bootup Stall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grub4Dos Bootup Stall

A few years ago - I believe in the old forum - there was a post about the fact that about 1 in 5 times, the Hometroller S6 will boot to a Grub4Dos screen and stop there. The problem being that if you remotely reboot the Hometroller you run an unacceptable chance of getting stuck on this screen until you can get home to manually restart the Hometroller.

Many of the old forum posts are gone, so I'm asking if anyone found the solution to this?
    Mark

Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
    A few years ago - I believe in the old forum - there was a post about the fact that about 1 in 5 times, the Hometroller S6 will boot to a Grub4Dos screen and stop there. The problem being that if you remotely reboot the Hometroller you run an unacceptable chance of getting stuck on this screen until you can get home to manually restart the Hometroller.

Many of the old forum posts are gone, so I'm asking if anyone found the solution to this?
    I have the same issue. I didn't know there might be some solution out there - I just live with it. It only happens sometimes, but would be nice to find a soluution so I stop worrying about my S6 getting stuck rebooting. I reboot the machine each week, but always wonder if it will restart or get stuck.

Comment

Bumping thread to see if anyone has more information?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X