Could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupp,
    I had thought it should start up out of the box, previous HomeTrollers did, so I will do a ticket asap. Thanks for help.

Comment

Originally posted by flaplante View Post
      Rupp,
      I had thought it should start up out of the box, previous HomeTrollers did, so I will do a ticket asap. Thanks for help.
      You're welcome. Let me know if you haven't heard back in a day or so. The tech guys have a lot of catching up to do after the long holiday week.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

You're welcome. Let me know if you haven't heard back in a day or so. The tech guys have a lot of catching up to do after the long holiday week.
        Did this ever get resolved? I have the same exact problem with all scripting now - just moved my HS3 from an SEL to an S6PRO yesterday. Everything is working pretty well except for all of the Jon00 scripts and plug ins. Here is what I get:

Jul-01 20:04:24 Error Compiling script Jon00EventViewerASPX.vben: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: The system cannot find the file specified.
        Jul-01 20:04:24 Error Compiling script Jon00EventViewerASPX.vben: could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'

Jul-01 19:42:15 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00BackupConfig.vben: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: The system cannot find the file specified.
        Jul-01 19:42:15 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00BackupConfig.vben: could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'

This is Win10 on the S6PRO. Method of upgrade was a config backup on the SEL and then a restore on the S6PRO. Other than the scripts that use scheduler.dll, everything works.

I have seen a bunch of references to Working Directory being the culprit, but I cannot piece together enough how to fix this.

Comment

Working...
        X