Upgrade from HomeTroller SEL to HomeTroller PLUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade from HomeTroller SEL to HomeTroller PLUS

After setting up the new Hometroller PLUS system and getting the latest version of the software installed I then tried to restore my settings from my SEL system (WHICH I LOADED ON A THUMB DRIVE) and I get a message that says error unzipping backup file basic function 1 HTM already exists...
    So I'm not able to get my old data configuration onto the new system.
    Any ideas would be helpful.
    Chet

Hello,
    Did you use these backup procedures? There are instructions to backup locally.
    https://docs.homeseer.com/pages/view...ageId=17466488
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'll check out your link in a bit what I did was I went into the tools and backup / restore and backed it up on my desktop PC and then I restored it also from my desktop PC to the home troller plus.
      My system is running now It seems like the issues that I was having other than the error message when I did the restore had to do with loading the Z-Wave plug-in and also being a bit more patient waiting for the system to reinitialize all of the Z-Wave nodes.
      So the system is running now and seems to be much quicker than my old SEL system.
      Thank you for your reply and I will check out the links that you sent and if I see something there that could be useful for somebody else I will report it here.
      Chet

Comment

Working...
      X