Disabling W-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabling W-Fi

I set up my Zee2 to be wireless. Now the developer of the HAI plugin says I need to use it plugged in to connect to my HAI panel. How do I turn off Wi-Fi and go back to wired ethernet?

I plugged the Ethernet cable back in and rebooted but I still cannot connect to the HAI panel. Not sure if the Zee2 is still communicating by Wi-Fi or over the cable now.

I wonder if this is a clue: When I go to Find Homeseer, it now shows two controllers, one with an IP address and the other with only a maintenance IP address:

System Name System Maintenance Last Seen
    HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 192.168.1.XX N/A 1/15/2017 5:31:43 PM HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 N/A 192.168.1.XX:911 1/15/2017 5:35:36 PM

Maybe I need to go to maintenance and reset my settings. Someone must know how to do this.

Comment

You should be able to disable it in Tools->Setup on the Network tab.

Comment

How? That's the first place I looked. I see the Wi Fi settings and it has entries for Name (SSID), Security, Passphrase, and Enable DHCP, but no button for "turn Wi-Fi on and off."

Comment

You should be able to clear the fields if you access the Network Tab of the Setup section an locate the Wi-Fi Settings section. Blank these fields out and it should return to using the Ethernet connection.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X