No announcement yet.

VB.NET script executes under HS3 Standard (v435), but not on ZeeS2V2 or ZeeS2V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB.NET script executes under HS3 Standard (v435), but not on ZeeS2V2 or ZeeS2V3

Hi – I have created a few vb.net scripts that are designed to create virtual devices which mimic physical z-wave devices in HomeSeer (except the virtual devices do not actually control a physical device). I use these “virtual” devices to test scripting logic against. For example, I created a Linear Garage door opener (GD00Z-4) that mimics the physical garage door opening / closing / experiencing errors, etc.
    I am able to execute these vb.net scripts on my Windows 10 PC with HS3 Standard (v435), but I am not able to execute the scripts on my ZeeS2V2 or ZeeS2V3 (I have tried with Mono 4.x and Mono 5.x). I receive the following error on the Zee controllers:

Date Time:
    Apr-12 11:16:18 PM
    Type / Error

Error 1

Message Source
    Running script /usr/local/HomeSeer/scripts/ModifiedDevices/SCRIPT-Screw-In_Light_Module_HA05_.vb :Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.Invalid IL code in scriptcode2.VBWrapper:Main (object): IL_031c: nop

Any help would be appreciated. I have attached a sample script that runs fine on HS3 Standard/Windows but not on the ZeeS2V2 or ZeeS2V3.

Current Date/Time: 4/12/2018 9:37:05 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.435
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V3 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 22 Minutes 43 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.2.232
    Number of Devices: 4
    Number of Events: 1
    Available Threads: 399
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    Last edited by mstukel; September 14, 2018, 07:19 AM.

Hi - Just wanted to follow-up on this post. I believe this issue I am experiencing may be due to the mono package. I did not realize different mono updates were applied to different Linux based controller platforms. Specifically HomeSeer provides a specific mono update script for the ZeeS2V3 and another separate script for the SEL . The SEL appears to be a more complete Mono package update and the Zee may be a slimmed down update. I will test, but I just wanted to follow-up. If interested the mono update scripts for both the Zee and SEL can be found at the below links:

ZeeS2V3 Mono Update: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...e-to-mono-5-12
    SEL Mono Update: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...-sel-to-mono-5

Comment

Working...
    X