Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hometroller Zee S2 supports GoControl WI15VZ-1 Z-Wave Irrigation Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Hometroller Zee S2 supports GoControl WI15VZ-1 Z-Wave Irrigation Controller

It only takes a moment of stupidity - I just fried my Rain8II X-10 irrigation controller which has been working flawlessly for me with my Hometroller Zee S2. (I accidentally opened too many zones at once.......sniff, sniff, smells like electronics burning........@#!@%$#^%$&! (Note to all - the Rain8II X10 doesn't have built-in safeguards to prevent that)

So I'm looking for a cost-effective replacement and since I've mostly moved away from X-10 to Z-wave, I'm wondering if this GoControl unit works with my HomeSeer unit.
    I've seen references to it working with specific HS3 versions but wondering if I can take a leap and order it?
    Any thoughts or opinions from experiences are very welcome.

Cheers!
    -steve

I'm using a gocontrol Z-Wave sprinkler controller with HS3, though i can't swear to the model number.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I understand that it works with HS3, but I'm always cautious because some things only work with HS3/Windows but not the hardware versions.

Comment

That's true of plugins, but based on the fact this is just another z wave device on your network it isn't a factor here.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, that helped me decide to place the order.

Comment

Working...
          X